#1 tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsballbag

Torgom21
blocked

#1 2007,December 12th, 16:05 Top
I want to be the first to congratulate our allies the all mighty STACHE for taking over #1 Good job guys, you definitly deserve it.

Cheers from your allies w00t-n

So can I steal lara from you guys now? :p

on dec 12th stache became number one on world 6 they where only number one for just over 3 mouths. I Have played with members of stache on this world that did not delete and one or two on other worlds that did delete i know they had some great players.

my questions is how long would another tribe have to be number one on this world before they would be the best tribe that world 6 had?

i know that they delete as number one not sure how long they would have stayed. but can another tribe catch them as best in world 6?

DeletedUser

Torgom21
blocked

#1 2007,December 12th, 16:05 Top
I want to be the first to congratulate our allies the all mighty STACHE for taking over #1 Good job guys, you definitly deserve it.

Cheers from your allies w00t-n

So can I steal lara from you guys now? :p

on dec 12th stache became number one on world 6 they where only number one for just over 3 mouths. I Have played with members of stache on this world that did not delete and one or two on other worlds that did delete i know they had some great players.

my questions is how long would another tribe have to be number one on this world before they would be the best tribe that world 6 had?

i know that they delete as number one not sure how long they would have stayed. but can another tribe catch them as best in world 6?

Well .... After this last WW this will truely show who is the best tribe out there. O~SIN's been the No.1 For a quite a long while now but I guess the best tribe is based on fighting not on points ... Eventhough they have the highest OD rank I think :axemen: :spear:

But this last (by last I mean hopefully the last war with supertribes in it) War will show who Is the REAL #1 :)

lt181

Well .... After this last WW this will truely show who is the best tribe out there. O~SIN's been the No.1 For a quite a long while now but I guess the best tribe is based on fighting not on points ... Eventhough they have the highest OD rank I think :axemen: :spear:

But this last (by last I mean hopefully the last war with supertribes in it) War will show who Is the REAL #1 :)

The people that believe Stache was the best tribe ever will never be convinced otherwise. No matter what. This is not a statement that is disputing their point of view, nor is it one supporting their point of view. It is a statement that illustrates the consitancy of their viewpoint.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can beat me to death, and I'm not going to change my mind.

Can a tribe other then STACHE be the best W6 tribe? No.

Can a tribe other then STACHE take over this world? Yes.

Can another tribe win this world? No, they'll come second.

bionicchop2 said:
1. First and foremost, I hereby declare victory, in the name of STACHE, over world 6. This victory cannot be debated since we will have our eyes closed and ears covered. Simply accept the fact and enjoy your race for 2nd place.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can beat me to death, and I'm not going to change my mind.

Can a tribe other then STACHE be the best W6 tribe? No.

Can a tribe other then STACHE take over this world? Yes.

Can another tribe win this world? No, they'll come second.

:)
:icon_biggrin:

Maybe you forget CHE!!! , they were #1 for long time , and they were surveyed in hard situation , I don't know why some people are saying STACHE was the best , bcaz personally i didn't see anything of them to convince me that they are #1 ,
my last recollection was when they delete their account after KoD recruited CHE members , and they didn't say anything ,

DeletedUser

It's the fact :
SIN is #1 and DEATH is #2 ,
I can't see where is STACHE in ranking

DeletedUser

:)
:icon_biggrin:

Maybe you forget CHE!!! , they were #1 for long time , and they were surveyed in hard situation , I don't know why some people are saying STACHE was the best , bcaz personally i didn't see anything of them to convince me that they are #1 ,
my last recollection was when they delete their account after KoD recruited CHE members , and they didn't say anything ,

Well why don't you shove your head up your ass and look there? :icon_surprised:

STACHE defeated CHE!!!

And there were about many threads on KoD taking in CHE!!! members, including one made by Chop stating the dissolution of the alliance. And there were about half a dozen threads on STACHE leaving/deleting - within a day. Not to mention the others that have came up since then.

STACHE won, whoever takes over the world comes second.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

STACHE defeated CHE!!!

And there were about many threads on KoD taking in CHE!!! members, including one made by Chop stating the dissolution of the alliance. And there were about half a dozen threads on STACHE leaving/deleting - within a day. Not to mention the others that have came up since then.

its a good thing your opinion doesnt really matter, now isnt it?

DeletedUser

Who said that was my opinion? All that was fact. Honestly Paj, you said in another thread that you weren't arrogant, and yet you go say my opinion doesn't matter? Please dear sir, pray tell where you got that peice of shit from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O~SIN must be the most diplomatic rank 1 ever in W6 right (except for MCD :lol:)

they allied to pretty mcuh anyone who can put up a fight.

Im just curious, if i've got some factual errors feel free to correct me.

Mick876

I think who ever Wins W6 is better than STACHE, cause they lasted the long haul. Yeah you guys got bored, but that is just one of the obstacles of TW. We are a boredom stage atm so if SIN did a mass delete would they Win W6? they have defeated every tribe they come across with ease. So i don't see how STACHE wins, cause all they did was get to Number 1 and delete. They more famous than Winners.

DeletedUser

Really? I'm pretty sure STACHE just didn't "get to number one and delete".

I have a new PnP philosophy, you keep whining and saying STACHE didn't win, I put you on my block list - I'm sick of hearing the same thing over and over, I'm not going to change my opinion, and I doubt many others will either, so put it to rest. And before someone says "but your the one bringing it up and arguing"
I only argue when someone else brings it up.

Mick876

I just don't think you can say a tribe Won w6 when they deleted oviously STACHE was realy good but you never know what would of happened if they stayed. So it is just a opinion.

DeletedUser

bionicchop2 said:
1. First and foremost, I hereby declare victory, in the name of STACHE, over world 6. This victory cannot be debated since we will have our eyes closed and ears covered. Simply accept the fact and enjoy your race for 2nd place.

I miss the old '07 posters. Tbh I don't know why I didn't go and get banned after I quit like most of the STACHE PnP posters, maybe it was some mis-placed loyalty to 95% of the posters here? Who knows, I was at times naive back then.

I don't know why people can't just let things lie. And I have no ill feelings towards you mick.

DeletedUser

I just don't think you can say a tribe Won w6 when they deleted oviously STACHE was realy good but you never know what would of happened if they stayed. So it is just a opinion.

Can you say with a straight face that O~SIN is better than STACHE ?

With the number of allies they have ?

A similar verdict would fall on RM who, whatever their intentions were, painted their map as light blue as O~SIN did. The Order and Death can claim to be relatively free of the hug pestilence. But even Death have more diplomacy than the founders of Death would really be happy with (i know this for a fact based on conversations with those people who originally started it) The Order, neither I or anyone else know much about. Theyre a tight lipped bunch.

DeletedUser

But they're bigger then STACHE ever was, and they have been #1 longer! They must be better! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

STACHE defeated CHE!!!

Can you tell me why they deleted their accounts ? ( It's not important now )
Be honest man , they wanted to tell every one that they won the World ? ( it's really joke ) , I think that internal problem defeated STACHE , they lose the W6 , you can see STACHE in ranking ? ( I can't )
When a tribe don't be in ranking then you can tell ; they lose .
it's really interesting , you call a loser as winner ,

DeletedUser

How many times need it be repeated? Why don't you go look through the old threads, there are reasons enough for the deleting. I'm kind so I'll find some for you.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=52190&highlight=STACHE

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=52204&highlight=STACHE

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=52854&highlight=STACHE

Honestly, I'm not going to argue, I have no need to. I don't want to. You're just bringing up topics that aren't going to be resolved and I am sick of it. Tbh, I am considering just quiting PnP because of all the fuck wits on here - nothing like it used to be.

I'm not going to argue that STACHE is better then O~SIN, I know, to me that's all that matters, and I'm not honouring STACHE's or it's players memories by replying to this shite.

R-Man, blocklist here you come.

Status
Not open for further replies.