DeletedUser102496

I am wanting a 1 vs. 1 with a player that is the following:

*In K33 and only that K
*Have around 250K or less and no other villages elsewhere
*Willing for no outside support from tribe

Thanks.

Noname

DeletedUser

You were fortunate to make it this far. Don't test your luck redkiller118. You are more than welcome to leave your tribe and wage your little war if you want, just know that if you do, you can't run back to mommy and daddy when you fail. I imagine those 6 barbs and accidental cross noblings have bored you?

DeletedUser102496

You were fortunate to make it this far. Don't test your luck redkiller118. You are more than welcome to leave your tribe and wage your little war if you want, just know that if you do, you can't run back to mommy and daddy when you fail. I imagine those 6 barbs and accidental cross noblings have bored you?

How the hell was I fortunate to make it this far ? Pity I joined 38 and now I am kinda busy on that :(

hellthug

How the hell was I fortunate to make it this far ? Pity I joined 38 and now I am kinda busy on that :(

cause in the last month or so you mostly nobled barbs or yourself .

second you simply just asking for a player smaller then you for 1 on 1 this is some ranks in k33

5 deepakb HONOR 271.269 30 34
6 RedKiller118 HWG 216.485 28 30
7 jdnut HONOR 193.603 22 35

deepakb is bigger then 250k so you won't accept a 1 on 1 with him and the others are smaller

then yourself you should of just wrote i want 1 on 1 with any k33 player smaller then me

the same thing really .

last but not least the players that go 1 on 1 usually have mutual respect to each other .

DeletedUser

I am wanting a 1 vs. 1 with a player that is the following:

*In K33 and only that K
*Have around 250K or less and no other villages elsewhere
*Willing for no outside support from tribe

Thanks.

Noname

If only TW would add this option ??? 7 days speed 1 v 1 play.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100736

I'll do it :) But the only thing is i'm in k36 but i'll make the jump to 33 to noble you out you nub.

DeletedUser57316

Please do, I need someone to noble over here that isnt blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.