10 Best Players In World 8

*Theodred*

:blushes: :blushes: :blushes: :blushes: :blushes: (no kiss smiley here?)

i fought a lot of major players through last 2,5 years (with my or sat acc's) and i vote reprobate as best player with so many organized attacks and actions. will not make top 10 cause i would forget someone who deserved to be on that list

Blushing?!? =P

You'd top my list :)

DeletedUser92

well......JP, dear boy, i have just two advises for you.......get laid and get a life (if you can or have).

Ladies and gentlemen, Tong Po! Someone's pick for one of the best players in the world! When you can't argue on policies, launching Ad Hominems is just as great!

DeletedUser

JP,

Christians been gone from this world for some time now...

;)

DeletedUser

Yeah...now Kondoo's my new, bright, shiny red neighbor inside a bunch of my clusters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your signature was quite apt for that post, tragluk.

Good luck kondoo, make us proud. :)

DeletedUser

That's one way for Tong to leave a legacy, I guess. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser92

JP,

Christians been gone from this world for some time now...

;)

Really? *Blink* Now I'm just confused. "Gone from the world" doesn't mean "can't still post on P&P forums using his name." Nor does it undo the past.

But, either way, I dunno and I don't care. Its a pointless sidetrack. I've made my opinion clear, so far as I can tell he's made his defense of the allegations, so its up to the listener to decide, I guess. That's the beauty of history - everyone has their own interpretation.

DeletedUser

But, either way, I dunno and I don't care. Its a pointless sidetrack. I've made my opinion clear, so far as I can tell he's made his defense of the allegations, so its up to the listener to decide, I guess. That's the beauty of history - everyone has their own interpretation.

history is written by the victors.

--Churchill

DeletedUser92

Eh...I was thinking of that when I made my last post, actually, and I realized that such a thing isn't always true. A lot of times, you can't always immediately identify the winner of a conflict. Look at the American invasion of Iraq - early in, victory seemed obvious. Then, pre-Sunni Awakening, it seemed like America lost. Now, post-Surge, it looks like some American objectives might be achieved after all.

History can be written by the victors, but only history decides who the victors were. Today's "winner" is tomorrow's "loser," and that's why different opinions exist of different events.

DeletedUser

Snaus
Misnomer
Virkamies
Tiny Town
Backwards
Jaaz
michael20
Barrakkas
Dune3434

These are the best player i have come across in my experience from the game

DeletedUser

i second kondoo's list, but then again i only know the players in a quarter of the world.

special mention to phaidra as well, for constantly sniping my trains in 0.2 second gaps (i think your record was 0.15 or something). i still have no idea how you managed to do that so often...

i swear i didn't cheat :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

xsol
dulcycka
merrick2
agariba
backwards
dinu
computergui
rieska
bronzl
coorisnar

not in this order but the best 10

DeletedUser4616

bedtime
ish
saturns
vitan
bronzl
agariba
snaus
withering
juan
felipe

DeletedUser

I am going to guess the players name, but think it was Ludimagister? He was from what i can remember a very good player. I never had to battle him though.

That spamming kangaroo - j-i-m. aka Joey.

Backwards was and still is a legend.

Bedtime, Quixver, Twinkletoes, Saturnsfolly, Xellz, and Mornek all legendedary fighters.

Finally, Uritel, great leader, often drunk.

Those are my ten, but I have to note down Juan Ignacio and Felipe Knight - these two were great at both fighting and in diplomacy.

That seems to be the ones I dealt with and/or know.

DeletedUser

I will nominate 3.

Virkamies.. just look at his OD Unmatched.
Witheringxuponxlove - a true master at the game.
Snaus - a killing machine.
I'd also like to add the original Kekomanci and the original killerx24 for being some awesome killing machines back when REL/TRE still existed.
...And of course Lord Wodan. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The original killerx24, started in k15, he managed to get into the top 20 very quickly, he was rank 1 in [DT] for a very long time. He may have been our first player to break the top 20 a long time ago.

He grew, very fast, was very offensive, he didn't have much need to be defensive but he was also a community player. Can't think of somebody in his area who didn't love him.

Virkamies has over 25m ODD and only ever lost 15 villages including recaps and self caps. Anyone care to do better?

DeletedUser

I would definately throw my vote for Virk, I reckon hes not to shabby a player. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Virkamies has over 25m ODD
virk's total OD is about to break 50 million, and i only realised a few hours ago that this means he has single-handedly killed more troops than the rank 14 OD tribe.

...holy shit.