10 member tribe

DeletedUser

Oh Pervis is getting a tribe up & running

Thinking of something, but something unconventional.

To be honest, i actually think 10 is too high a member limit. The member limit in Hp3 was just aweful and even 10 is not cutting it enough.

Yea so should you , shame about the dial up :icon_rolleyes:

<3

LULZ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep I had big plans as well just trying to get players in the right frame of mind plus getting them to say yes.

I mean most of the noobish run premades only last as long as this world anyway so unsure why more of the good active players from them do not want to try.

Maybe due to them being just as noobish as the tribe they are starting that new world with ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha... we rabids will own you! :p

I'm searching for a tribe
I'm from Germany...

DeletedUser72782

Hahaha... we rabids will own you! :p

I'm searching for a tribe
I'm from Germany...

why do ppl who are from germany automatically think they are to be feared and that they are totaly the best players of all, i know alot of very good players, and 9/10 of they are not german players, i wish i could play as the settings are decent but i dont have the time or computer to play constantly,

Miggy

DeletedUser

why do ppl who are from germany automatically think they are to be feared and that they are totaly the best players of all, i know alot of very good players, and 9/10 of they are not german players, i wish i could play as the settings are decent but i dont have the time or computer to play constantly,

Miggy

u know what? :eek: 10/10 good players i know are german (or switzer, austrian :/ dont know exactly) and that could kinda be because i only know German players :D so, just how many real players from Germany do you actually know? ;o)

I heard, in .net games, youre usually not even allowed to write wtf?!? youre pulling me, right? :/

i guess ill try it *sigh* some idiot convinced me :/ and settings are great, so i might just as well present one German girl, who really cant play this game \o/

DeletedUser

yes

I am fron germany,
and the two others in the account are switzer

yeah, the play in the top 10 in CH...

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Miggy

Aw thats a shame :icon_cool:

<3

DeletedUser

u know what? :eek: 10/10 good players i know are german (or switzer, austrian :/ dont know exactly) and that could kinda be because i only know German players :D so, just how many real players from Germany do you actually know? ;o)

I heard, in .net games, youre usually not even allowed to write wtf?!? youre pulling me, right? :/

i guess ill try it *sigh* some idiot convinced me :/ and settings are great, so i might just as well present one German girl, who really cant play this game \o/

Lodda is an example of a great german .net player. also .net games not allowed to write? now I'm confused.

warning though, read the .net rules, they are different then .de(more crappy rules like the 150ms one)

DeletedUser

Hi tyhmyys, Hope you have fun on .net & ignore the posts from players who think being good is playing non stop for a few weeks then calling it played out & leaving:)

DeletedUser

yes

I am fron germany,
and the two others in the account are switzer

yeah, the play in the top 10 in CH...

I have been meaning to smack around the ch server for some time ever since it was suggested that they could use a dose of reality. Perhaps I can convince Thargoran to head up an invasion team with me sometime in the near future.

Miggy you still up for it? I know you wanted to head over.

DeletedUser

I've had the good fortune of getting to speak with many excellent quality german players in tw.net.

Some of them are trixs, king slayer, vulcan, the xalenyah trio, jamm, tharg, lodda, etc.
those people are are mature, well spoken, and reserved.

I've also had the distasteful luck of occasionally running into germans who talk a lot, talk mostly in gibberish, promise domantion and get owned ingame within 2 shakes of a lambs tail
Those people act like you guys.

go figuere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my partners name in .net is r0.ruNn3R

and now look to the Speed World...

DeletedUser

To be honest, these settings are horrible in my opinion. 15 hq? 10 smithy? where is the fun in that?