100 milion ODD

DeletedUser70594

Opponents defeated As As defender

Rank Name Defeated

1 S.Sgt.cat 109,16 Mio.

Congratz to Paul :) Well done mate ... and Special Thanks to THE noobies for the Help ... (hug) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated As As defender

Rank Name Defeated

1 S.Sgt.cat 109,16 Mio.

Congratz to Paul :) Well done mate ... and Special Thanks to THE noobies for the Help ... (hug) :icon_razz:

:icon_eek: good job

DeletedUser

good job indeed. I won't pretend to call Sgt cat a noob, he can obviously defend. There is a price for all the ODD today though..took vill #3 today :D

DeletedUser

ODD is not a personal goal
it is a tribal goal, it shows that a tribe is good at supporting each other

so I can not congratulate Sgt for this ( I have personnally seen his members incoming supports)
but Congrats to DECIDE as a whole for your supportive actions

(hope to see this score increase :D )

DeletedUser79042

good job mr nr.1 !

good job indeed. I won't pretend to call Sgt cat a noob, he can obviously defend.
I am amazed Jubs. You finally admitted that someone must be doing right in Decide :icon_rolleyes:
Is this a turning point for your tribal propaganda or did you just want to emphasize your following comment :
took vill #3 today :D

Bah. My money would be on the second option :lol:

DeletedUser

I protest, I want a recounting of every single troops killed by him.

On a more serious note, congrats.

DeletedUser

good job mr nr.1 !

I am amazed Jubs. You finally admitted that someone must be doing right in Decide :icon_rolleyes:
Is this a turning point for your tribal propaganda or did you just want to emphasize your following comment :

Bah. My money would be on the second option :lol:

I give credit where it's due always..you should know that! I know from experience he can defend well. Although maybe he is tired because my total is now 5 for the day..and climbing :)

DeletedUser79042

ODD is not a personal goal
it is a tribal goal
I agree partially to that, however, if the nr1 ODD player is indeed an active and caring for his account player who MADE sure by PROPERLY requesting and ALLOCATING tribal support so as to SUFFER MINIMAL losses after MULTIPLE FULL SCALE ASSAULTS, then I insist that he/she deserve the most congrats for having the tribe to work for him, support him in big troop numbers and be the frontliner for his assaulted tribe.

Other than that, I must say that this comment of yours
but Congrats to DECIDE as a whole for your supportive actions
is not one we see from THE tribe of yours, nowadays or ... everdays :lol:

As I have said in another post of mine, you should pay these forums a visit a tad more often. We are not that bad for a fruitful discussion :icon_wink:

robot out

PS

I give credit where it's due always..you should know that!
hmmm. Not always. Depends on tribal perspective Jubs. I expect/ed more you know... As for your succeses, congrats! But how about the whole picture ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hmmm. Not always. Depends on tribal perspective Jubs. I expect/ed more you know... As for your succeses, congrats! But how about the whole picture ?

Then I would say your not giving us enough credit..if you say look at the whole picture.

We are war with you guys...AND Decide. Yet we get no credit from either of your side for doing well. I guess this is just typical anti-THE sentiment that has been cast on us for dominating for quite some time.

DeletedUser79042

Then I would say your not giving us enough credit..if you say look at the whole picture.

I am sorry but this specific post of yours below :

Yet we get no credit from either of your side for doing well.

You really believe you are doing well? And in your other posts just today, you speak of your tribes inactivity? NO you are not doing well as a whole - as a whole picture! Are you illusinating?

As for individual players performance, I would not know exactly. I suspect some of you are hyperplayers sitting a bunch of accounts with adequate success. Congrats! I myself admit I could never do that due to time limitations. But as I wrote again and again, we all know where multi sitting inacts ends... :icon_neutral:

robot out

inflrc

so I can not congratulate Sgt for this

When I see someone with high ODD I check the caps against him to see if he is being rimmed and when he is standing stable I can conclude that he is a good defender. Obviously, at least for me, a good defender isn't one the defends himself alone but one that is capable of directing his tribemates to locate their troops properly and timely so the losses are minimized, while eliminating an important percentage of the enemy offensive power. Also an important factor is his own defensive capabilities and skills.

Now, if you still are the only one that thinks that he doesn't deserve congratulations, what would you say if he also was number 1 ODD in another totally different world, coincidence?? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Congrats CAT- 2nd time you achieve that.

And it is better because loss in not big the cost is only 5 villages till now.:icon_razz:

Kudos to THE without their sincere support it is not possible.:icon_razz:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

DeletedUser79042

what would you say if he also was number 1 ODD in another totally different world, coincidence??

No. He is a black sheep. He attracts nukes in every world he plays. Get rid of him :lol:

DeletedUser

No. He is a black sheep. He attracts nukes in every world he plays. Get rid of him :lol:

Hey r2 you have open Chamber Of Secrets < May i spell wrong>:icon_razz:
:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman: