1000 Members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouge

Any player thats in SDA should be embarrassed to be in such a tribe, for everyone else we have plenty of farm food.

portugal737

Any player thats in SDA should be embarrassed to be in such a tribe, for everyone else we have plenty of farm food.

Lol, Even a Mod agrees. SDA and Fpwn are fails. I have started attacks on Fpwn, but just not enough troops to clear 2.5k members just yet!

DeletedUser

I didn't believe that 1000 members had been reached, but then I was lead here. Wow, just wow. :p

DeletedUser

This world probably has the worst group of players I have ever seen. For how inconsistent me and my coplayers have been with our account, we're still top 10 and we started nearly a full day late.

Everyone please step it up. -.-

portugal737

Hey karmaeffect, you came here from world 43 to get some of these noobs? xD

DeletedUser

some one should dissband them that would be funny 1102 players all getting picked up by mass recuting tribes

DeletedUser85000

Congratulations to SDA, keep up the good work.

Personally I think you should just keep recruiting and not stop - but maybe that is just me.

rossihunter2

You are also there? So should we make fun of you too?
You posted something about me without back up by just saying "You are"
Well im defending myself by pointhing out that i am better then you. deal with it

he was flamed to the middle of next week :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to having them expand into k33.

Easy pickings my friends :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Congrats to my tribe SDA for reaching 1000 members. I feel very happy and I am about to cry :)
Hopefully we will rule the world easy and everyone will fear us... :icon_evil:

a3i5vs.jpg

so is the tribes plan to recrute every player in w46 and then noble the inactives?

DeletedUser

With so many players , you will not gonna have what to attack...

DeletedUser

and they will grow in one day like other in one year...fairy tells :)))

DeletedUser

lol 1000 only it just started. i m going to merge few 500 member tribes soon. wait and see what we got for you leets :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

This world probably has the worst group of players I have ever seen. For how inconsistent me and my coplayers have been with our account, we're still top 10 and we started nearly a full day late.

Everyone please step it up. -.-

wow you must be proud give yourself a pat on the back . you really need a co-player to get in top 10 and then you call rest "worst group" . if u r that leet why don't you play without a co-player like 80% of the server :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.