1000 players

DeletedUser

OK I have decided that coins are getting too expensive (no idea how Robin and the other 3 players ahead of me cope) so I suggest we all stop fighting each other then get rid of the 1000 odd players on this world which would then put us in a decreasing price coin situation. The advantage of this is it will allow me to rim Ataguas5 in a much more desirable time frame lol :icon_idea:

Just an Idea I am putting out there my friends

So who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am talking about getting rid of the 1000 players, but you can rim Ataguas5 too if you like lol)

DeletedUser

let me explain , coins get cheaper only when total player numbers in a world come bellow 500 and new recruiting get closed.

and no i'm not agree with idea.

DeletedUser97887

OK I have decided that coins are getting too expensive (no idea how Robin and the other 3 players ahead of me cope) so I suggest we all stop fighting each other then get rid of the 1000 odd players on this world which would then put us in a decreasing price coin situation. The advantage of this is it will allow me to rim Ataguas5 in a much more desirable time frame lol :icon_idea:

So who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am talking about getting rid of the 1000 players, but you can rim Ataguas5 too if you like lol)

Thats no fun for the rest of us :(

DeletedUser

Me me,I am with you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well thinking about it all the players from the top 6 tribes add up to less than 500 so my cunning plan just needs a bit of tweaking and da da I get to rim Ataguas5 as planned :)

Thanks FBA for keeping the dream alive lol

DeletedUser93993

The advantage of this is it will allow me to rim Ataguas5 in a much more desirable time frame lol :icon_idea:

1. as i stated to legal earlier ur k-49 base got raped, u too know that. except that 5-6 stacked villas u have there..(want me to name them?).its not coins. u cant grow there. correct me if i am wrong. and i will take the credit along with twister. well i wud also like to mention matty,sonny and of course 2 northern players. who did their job well

2. yep i face similar problems while minting coins...they are damn costly now. and u are so big. i understand.

3. you wanna rim me :icon_cry:..
u got the attacker yesterday right? and asked that poopy indi to hit my stacks(that guy dsnt even hide his nukes and its easy to kill his attacks off):lol:.i had the defender till 23:20 then i don know who got it. how will u rim me? with only 10-12 close range villas that can actually build nobles in :icon_rolleyes:

cmon dude..dont try to hide it :lol: its a waste sending 200hrs nukes just to bring the farms down 2 lvl. lol. i dodge and dodge..it dsnt do much damage u know..yeah its kinda irritating. that i must admit

4. u wanna truce? :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Wrong about villas in K49. (Twister is the only decent player around here in Womble)
2. Correct
3. Correct except didn't need to ask anyone to attack you (you have become somewhat unpopular with Crash for exaggerating all the time)
4. Nope lol I do not

DeletedUser93993

1. Wrong about villas in K49. (Twister is the only decent player around here in Womble)
2. Correct
3. Correct except didn't need to ask anyone to attack you (you have become somewhat unpopular with Crash for exaggerating all the time)
4. Nope lol I do not

100% agreed. twister is my idol. he taught me this game. but u know? what u faced so much of trouble because of me..i arranged everything that hit ur villas. and u got no idea whats coming to u:icon_razz:
:lol:. i dont exaggerate anything. i never did. yeah i brag a lil. even womble players know that.deathangel too tried similar tactics.sent me 50+ cat nukes. only his first 2 hit a villa properly (the villa is now named after him) the rest died doing nothing. cmon bring it on dude..its not a king cong account who will mail u and beg u to take his villas.

u make me laugh buddy.such an ignorant player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Morthy said:
Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/3 of the original price

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 500 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:
The world must be at least two years old.
The player count must be below 300.
The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

*poke* hawk.eye you nooblet. *jibe*

DeletedUser

The kingconqueror never begged for anything apart from support from you and we all know that you "didn't like him" so sent nothing and you call me ignorant!!!!.

For the record, when I posted this original forum I was expecting some banter, but I was hoping it would be a little more light hearted than the usual B*****ks that gets thrown about.

So I wish you every success Ataguas5 and apologize for making this personal.

Rage

(OK so when do we draw up the list for the 1000 (Thanks Robin for cheering me up) players that are safe from the cut off. I vote Twister misses the cut cause hes the only decent player we are fighting in K48 atm lol)

DeletedUser93993

So I wish you every success Ataguas5 and apologize for making this personal.

Rage

thanks but u need it more. i know why i am unpopular. due to this. the way i talk ..it hurts a big enemy's sentiment ..u have no chances if u do it with noobs like indi (and few others).sad that even though we got twister CRASH dont even have any decent player in k-48/49 region. yet to face one :icon_cry:. its cool. u didn make anything personal. u just couldn stand the way u got owned in the last month.

DeletedUser

Hey Ataguas

1. I appreciate English is probably not your 1st language (and as I only speak english I salute you) however virtually nothing you just said then made any sense
2. Please keep on topic (sounding like a mod now) otherwise I am gonna change my vote from Twister to you to miss the cut lol

DeletedUser93993

Yup, English is my 3rd language..but what i have written does make some sense...
ask File..every line in that para is understandable.. u r bitching with a noob like me. i can guess ur standards dude. ..go to ur account better watch out for ur k-49 villas :lol:

DeletedUser

Honestly Ataguas5 you need to lighten up.

I am not bitching at you. It is supposed to be harmless and fun banter. All you do is make yourself look like a precocious little kid. Honestly, this is like trying to have banter with my Norwegian Mrs, I tease her and rather than a come back she throws a strop lol

DeletedUser93993

*sigh*..this is harmless. u are the one taking things too much seriously .i cant make myself clearer .sorry :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I rest my case lol.

So anyone got any suggestions as to who misses the cut. Go on you know you want to mention names people :)

OK I am voting for Robin, Farmercy & Buunb to miss the cut so I get to be No1 in W48 cause it ain't gonna happen otherwise :( (Sorry Farms)

DeletedUser93993

u want me to rim after this world gets rid of those 1000 odd players or do u want to finish me off before that ??...i didn get u clearly .just asking :)

DeletedUser

How about you help rim the 1000 and then when you are out of troops I rim you lol

DeletedUser93993

well if i rim the 1000 i will have enuf villas to rim u :icon_razz: