-13- Declare War Upon ~LK~ and ~LKA~

DeletedUser

There were quite a few members of -13- that were once a part of AN. I don't completely agree with making an academy tribe again, but I'll stand by the leader's decision and support them. They were our brothers back then, and now they've come home (with some new faces too) =)

Plus, look at the map- We've regained control of K97, which isn't close to the frontlines. Even if they are "cannon fodder" (Which I don't believe them to be at all) they aren't near the front lines. If anything, it will help our stats- more members away from the frontlines means more support to go around :)

DeletedUser

I'll be anxiously awaiting them to prove themselves worthy of your name. No sarcasm intended.

AndyJc

hah -N-, it is the remains of the {e}wrs tribe which basically becamse worse and worse, 15K members were leaving because they were so unimpressed it got so bad.

and now it is part of LK family, or at least their only ally in the north.

DeletedUser

LoL Seems the war is over or is it? Time will tell and who said we were running? I havnt gone anywhere still on the same K taking out your players.

Like it or lump it you wont be staying in My continent.
Threats mean nothing i mean buisness.

DeletedUser

LoL Seems the war is over or is it? Time will tell and who said we were running? I havnt gone anywhere still on the same K taking out your players.

Like it or lump it you wont be staying in My continent.
Threats mean nothing i mean buisness.

u jumped tribes, ur in AN now..thats running

DeletedUser

-13- talks real big, makes a PnP, and then immediately goes and joins AN. :icon_rolleyes:

How did I not expect this?

Is this war dead now that -13- is gone?

We're still going to destroy the remnants of -13-, -NDF-, and -CDF-. So they might as well merge so our Enemies' list isn't as cluttered. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-13- talks real big, makes a PnP, and then immediately goes and joins AN. :icon_rolleyes:

How did I not expect this?

we left it around 36-48 hours surely ?
oh well, you were owning us so badly we just had to take our failing selves and merge with another tribe big enough to make us feel almost significant. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: -13- -CDF- -NDF-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LKA~ ~LK~ -N-
Players:

Timeframe: 03/04/2009 20:08:00 to 07/04/2009 21:44:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 6
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,187
Side 2: 31,371
Difference: 136,816

image.php

it would appear even without the semi decent players their they can beat what i suppose you guys call defence (i got supported with 2 k LC at one point)

and the day we merged into AN chrisjohno was told no attaks would commence upon the members of AN or the academy:

Side 1:
Tribes: AN ~AN~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LKA~ ~LK~ -N-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,624
Side 2: 9,989
Difference: 54,635

image.php

this i believe is the work of 1 member however (fisk) although i dont have evidence for this, so ill probably get flamed and told the mass attacks we've sent all failed.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That is all the work of Fisk, I believe. He has continued to attack one of our members even though we have an agreement with the Leader of AN to not attack any more ~LK~ or ~LKA~ members.

If anything, that just shows that Fisk does not respect Leadership in AN and should be swiftly removed and rimmed. Just my opinion, though. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

U Make Me laugh, u Speak Of Rimming So Much Yet You Dont Show of It Happening, Those were the ones he had allready sent attacks to, Its like a plumber,.,,u dont send him in to do half a job ;) But Most Of thEm Do....Half Jober

DeletedUser

That is all the work of Fisk, I believe. He has continued to attack one of our members even though we have an agreement with the Leader of AN to not attack any more ~LK~ or ~LKA~ members.

If anything, that just shows that Fisk does not respect Leadership in AN and should be swiftly removed and rimmed. Just my opinion, though. :icon_rolleyes:

lol, chin up.:icon_biggrin: