1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Skill? is actually fighting 3DX and BOA.. at the moment Skill? is more focused on 3DX thats why the BOA stats have slowed down but they will pick up again soon.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There is a clean up in the tribe .
1337 wont be merging just to please some peoples.
We are cleaning out the tribe from our dead weight and spies ...
You will soon have an idea about a spy that have been helping enemies to take down his own friends and teamates.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You again with your barb nobling, you keep saying it like I have not done and am not doing anything besides nobling them. But that is not true, no matter how hard you wish to believe it.

DeletedUser

Sylbestros-GR :icon_eek:

After you mails are you still sure 1337 holds any original diplomacy ?

DeletedUser

I have now officially worked out 1337s fail issue. I take a risk as always.

It started once Dazrield took over from yonwench
It continued with the other random leaders that were in charge after Daz ran away until now ..
... where it is continuing with Sylbestros GR.

What a great tribal culture to pass on from one leader to another.

And things were going so well until Dazrield took over.

For 1337 since they won't capitulate.
[spoil]gone now but its 'Karate' by Tenacious D if you want to look it up[/spoil]

And updated stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: 1337
Players: jaybayy123, Cdradio, Darklight611, TollxBooth, dimebag1701, babybleur, Stevewright2304, treaxxi, arger

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 519 + 25 for deleted accts treaxxi and arger = 544
Side 2: 52
Difference: 467

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,594,111
Side 2: 431,771
Difference: 4,162,340

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Impressive stats quite frankly.

BUT 1337 haven't exactly given them a good fight, they've just given them an easy war, I think although Anarky deserve some credit, we can't say they will do well against the likes of say Skill?/TSL (or any other proven war tribes.)

DeletedUser

EErrrmmm,delema,nap or alliance,na,think we will go all the way ,death or victory,bring it on 1337,your fate is sealed,arrrrrg

DeletedUser

So here is what has happened . The same person that declared this war turned against his tribe ...
Firey you have no idea who you are talking to so chill . The only think you took from 1337 was those mania members that you have been fighting for ages and this happened cause they turned against each other ...

davisly on 04.10. at 00:14
Do not reply to this mail they are forcing a sit on my account do not contact me until I contact you
Sylbestros-GR on 03.10. at 13:18
Sitting is required from ALL the Generals/trusted members .
It will take not more than 10mins .
Plz send the sitting to me the sooner the possible!

DeletedUser

So here is what has happened . The same person that declared this war turned against his tribe ...

Ok so you don't know what is going on then. You guys are very messy.

1. This has only just happened now right, like a couple of days ...
2. Dazrield declared the war not davisly
3. davisly is not the original account holder nor the account holder that has had the account for the duration of this war. Do you even know who the new account holder is? You have many new account holders. Do you know any of them?

Firey you have no idea who you are talking to so chill.

I'm chilled, however, it seems as though you are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about.

The only think you took from 1337 was those mania members that you have been fighting for ages and this happened cause they turned against each other ...

So much going on on that sentence ... let me try and sort it out.

1. We took villages from 1337.
Villages from players you had recruited (as meat shields).
Players from a tribe BOTH of our tribes were warring under a War Alliance.
We did not realise until too late 1337 was not actively participating in this war.
This was my fault on two counts.
---For one, i did not properly develop personal relationships with anyone in you tribe beyond yonwench and a couple of casual relationships with some of your frontline players. Players with whom we shared some mini-Ops. So when yon left we had no real contact and it seems the remaining leaders were pulling a swifty on us. Again my fault as i was told yon would only be gone for 2 weeks, not permanently and i trusted in this too much)
---For two, i did not follow up on my own thoughts properly when i first noticed the lack of conquers and OD changes going on in your stats. My only excuse is that i was pretty busy at the time being a major target during Mania's offensives.

2. We have never stopped fighting since we began this tribe. First TWAA made an assault, then *HD* and then ~(IF)~ tried on three separate occasions. These were isolated assaults lasting a few days each and were all repelled.

Then ~SAD~ declared war on us and we defeated them over a period of 1-2 months (i should know exactly i think). Some of the surviving ~SAD players were recruited into mania who we were told by 1337 was a tough unit. They crumbled after one failed OP and one successful one by us in retaliation. WWE formed out of the remnants for a week or so until 1337 recruited most of them.

3. They didn't turn against each other at all.

Capitulate sylbestros or we will not stop until we get to you.

impactions

Ok so you don't know what is going on then. You guys are very messy.

1. This has only just happened now right, like a couple of days ...
2. Dazrield declared the war not davisly
3. davisly is not the original account holder nor the account holder that has had the account for the duration of this war. Do you even know who the new account holder is? You have many new account holders. Do you know any of them?

I'm chilled, however, it seems as though you are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about.

So much going on on that sentence ... let me try and sort it out.

1. We took villages from 1337.
Villages from players you had recruited (as meat shields).
Players from a tribe BOTH of our tribes were warring under a War Alliance.
We did not realise until too late 1337 was not actively participating in this war.
This was my fault on two counts.
---For one, i did not properly develop personal relationships with anyone in you tribe beyond yonwench and a couple of casual relationships with some of your frontline players. Players with whom we shared some mini-Ops. So when yon left we had no real contact and it seems the remaining leaders were pulling a swifty on us. Again my fault as i was told yon would only be gone for 2 weeks, not permanently and i trusted in this too much)
---For two, i did not follow up on my own thoughts properly when i first noticed the lack of conquers and OD changes going on in your stats. My only excuse is that i was pretty busy at the time being a major target during Mania's offensives.

2. We have never stopped fighting since we began this tribe. First TWAA made an assault, then *HD* and then ~(IF)~ tried on three separate occasions. These were isolated assaults lasting a few days each and were all repelled.

Then ~SAD~ declared war on us and we defeated them over a period of 1-2 months (i should know exactly i think). Some of the surviving ~SAD players were recruited into mania who we were told by 1337 was a tough unit. They crumbled after one failed OP and one successful one by us in retaliation. WWE formed out of the remnants for a week or so until 1337 recruited most of them.

3. They didn't turn against each other at all.

Capitulate sylbestros or we will not stop until we get to you.

-clap clap. Extremely well said fiery, as for myself I can never get those words out. down goes 1337 up goes ANARKY. :)

DeletedUser

Let me have a better idea in what is happening in the tribe I am in for so lon g .

Btw If you were next to me you would have faced the rim long time ago ;)

DeletedUser

Let me have a better idea in what is happening in the tribe I am in for so long.

Thats why it is so embarassing to be you - its your tribe and you have no clue about it.

Btw If you were next to me you would have faced the rim long time ago ;)

Sorry you are a far worse player than me so the reverse is most likely true

... and its still funny how i know more about your tribe than you.

You are yet another joke leader of the joke tribe we are destroying and you are going down, soon enough. Best run away now to TSL or something.

Like a few players in my tribe have said '1337 is the worst large tribe i have ever seen'

DeletedUser

Sorry you are a far worse player than me so the reverse is most likely true

If you were up here ms. flame you would cry like a little girl with the things that we would do with you.

... and its still funny how i know (more about) your tribe (than you).

That's because of the spies you're using telling you everything even from trusted forums and hindering every op. I'm not saying that the ops were good, i didn't participate down there to know, but i know for a fact that even the worst op with the same amount of troops lost would have a better effect and you wouldn't had the oportunity to talk that much. I can even bet that our spy was supporting you and our targets. Deny it all you want but i sense it ;)

And no you don't know more about the tribe than sylbestros, you just don't admit the truth here.
Plus who said to you that sylbestros is 1337's leader? Perhaps your precious spy lost his access?

And a fair warning, because i'm not the type to spam and talk a lot in forums. Be careful when you're insulting the really dangerous players of this world when the timeframe of the game can last years, we might meet! You should stick with your beloved stats and stop flaming to get attention that you don't deserve.

DeletedUser

You dream you are dangerous until you are awoken by players like me. I cannot begin to understand nor believe that you and your fellow players are still trying to deny the uselessness of your tribe.

You are only giving us more reason to continue to refuse your tribes requests for a ceasefire. Trust me - we will not stop until you are all gone.

Consider yourselves permanent refugees and any tribe that takes you in after you crumble and run away should be aware of this.

You are permagees (at least on w46)

DeletedUser

I'm not judging my tribe, it might be good it might not, but i'm not the one to say my opinion here, i'm only telling to those who care. But in my previous post i was only judging you! But you are unaible to comprehend...

You are only giving us more reason to continue to refuse your tribes requests for a ceasefire. Trust me - we will not stop until you are all gone.

Consider yourselves permanent refugees and any tribe that takes you in after you crumble and run away should be aware of this.

You are permagees (at least on w46)

Ha ha ha permagees ha ha ha, says who? you? MUAahahahhaha, nice laugh! You're gonna destroy us too? Not stop until all gone? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA seriously i'm giving a fight to sit in my chair and not fall laughing!

You know i'm a jedi right?

DeletedUser

Often clouded by this force but never for long, few milliseconds here and there

[spoil]ps I was yoda's teacher and no single lost jedi is a worry for me[/spoil]