1337 vs. (~IF~) Warstats

DeletedUser

lol!!! well, yes IF is gone ,players are not... I mean members, I dont really consider all of them players... ;o)

Umm, as for what will happen next, well a little birdy told me, Bunny wants the east, so most likely, FID and Bunny will war 1337... then there is anarky who is trying to stop the move by Bunny in the east... Not to mention k67 fighting FID down south...

Now seeing anarky and K67 have good relations, I see them tag teaming against bunny... And 1337 vs FID and Bunny... so we have a war going on there...

then there is Mania trying to come out of the wood works, from former IF members...

So I see a busy time of the year for the Eastern part of the world...

Thing though, I think Bunny needs to remember, is some that jumped ship, to go to them, really didn't work as a team in IF... so I dont see them doing that hot now that they have a different tag over them... So, we may see some good losses...

Fid on the other hand, did recruit some of my best members... Those hurt fairly bad, and once they left, it was kind of done for...

So maybe being allies with Fid will raise their chances... who knows...

DeletedUser

You've accurately describe alot of the tension in the east acid, but who knows how it will turn out. It seems that odd things happen when there are so many variables.

Lets wait and see, looks like the east is going to be a hectic place in the future though.

DeletedUser

It's about time to. We in the west can't do everything to bring some exitement in this game ya know :)