150 Light cavalry Just Disappered - Can you Explain

DeletedUser

Hi,

Todat I was attacking a babarian village (675|234) with 934 points and a wall of level 3 with 150 of my light cavalry to get resources...

But later I found out that all of them have gust vainshed without any records..:icon_sad: Not even a rport on what happened, can sone one explain me who this has hapened...?

PandoraSL

DeletedUser

Happened to me too. I opened a support ticket, posted pictures of anything relevant, and explained what happened. No response back yet. It was approximately 5:00 ST, which I believe is when they put the count down timer on the homepage. I would say open a support ticket of your own? It couldn't hurt at least.

Bcardi

Yeah I lost a whole nuke at 5:02 ST. My farm still shows the pop as full. No response to my ticket as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah I lost a whole nuke at 5:02 ST. My farm still shows the pop as full. No response to my ticket as well.

My farm showed they got 'killed/didn't exist'. No one else in my tribe had it happen to them though.

Bcardi

My farm showed they got 'killed/didn't exist'. No one else in my tribe had it happen to them though.

Yeah it now shows that they don't exist. And my response to the support ticket is not sure what happen but the troops are gone.

DeletedUser

Yeah....I errr....also lost over 15 nukes. Please replace them TW staff....

...no lies.

DeletedUser

did anyone find out what had happenned or had there troops replaced?

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Thank you for reporting this potential issue to us. Although we may not have time to reply to bug tickets beyond this initial confirmation please be assured that every report is looked in to.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. I will pass this on to the developers of the game.

Unfortunately our tools and system do not allow us to track every single event and result that happen on each individual account. While we would love to be able to do this to assist in these matters more it would add a huge amount of load to the servers and is practically impossible. I'm afraid that because of this we will not be able to refund any troops, resources or other in-game items that you may have lost because of this issue. I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience this will cause you.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator
[/SPOIL]

That is the response I got. I am assuming Bcardi would have gotten a similar answer.

DeletedUser

interesting, i think that is unfair if you have some sort of proof to say you lost them?dissapeared.... im feeling for fanged, 15 nukes, very unlucky

DeletedUser

Well, I had screen shots of my report screen, and then screen shots of one right before the I lost them showing all my LC, and then there was an attack where one actually got killed, so I screen shotted that.

You have to understand where they are coming from though. We easily could be trying to scam them... even though people I have never talked to before are claiming the same thing.

DeletedUser

i know what your saying..... its never happenned to me, all im saying is that if it has happenned like you said and you had proof then you should be reimbursed right.... thats all im saying...
likerawr

letrotsa

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I didn't have anything unusual happen to me around that time, but it is rather disheartening to hear that these sort of things can happen without the troops being refunded.