19 Random Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy2005

Do we now... now as in any war that would be depending on the location battle by battle bro ;) But that is still a ways off, hell i might not even be around at that time but, my biggest problem is besides you and a select few others i actualyl work well with my Allys in area, we defend we attack we cordanate we even run "gasp" opps together, THAT will be my hardest thing to deal with not the great number of great TW players around me (and there are the "REAL" great TW players) all around me, it will be the fact that i will be at war with My comrades in arms. People i have grown to respect and trust in this game.

Highborn.

Like me? Im pretty sure id have a hard time fighting against you mate lol

DeletedUser

so has anyone got so much tiome on their hands that they feel like tallying up all the votes? :)

DeletedUser

In that time, Aten was ally of HOT, arthas was xig, and xig was NAP of HOT, and dont worry what i in HOT, HOT know who i am.
this is where you didnt tell all! this diplomacy status is totally correct! but you forgot to say that ST were trying to merge, and teh diplomacy was reduced to nothing. and even a week before this incident, head diplomat mcmommy send mails, and to me so xig would know, that HOT must not support ATEN, cause if ST!
but she left TW for WOW then , i think...
Im a sim, maybe yes, maybe not, you have rigth i take too much abandoned villages. In XIG vs FTR war, you almost kick me, but first i take 10 villages in K63 (XIG main cluster) only with my villages without support and with 70 villages when XIG was more of 1500 villages there. In K73 in the CEG vs AO5 war i take 16 villages of CEG.
lame excuse! you were a player who wanted to be bad ass, but got burned so much, that we turned you in into greatest sim world 2 has ever seen!
Now it is the funny part, some TW memmbers dont have respect of HOT|SW?
this is not funny, a lot of good and respective players dont like SW. we acctually had our thread in TW forum about idiots in hotsw!well i wont talk to you, you who know about issues as mouse knows about hunting elephants!
You have rigth too, but the most part of that players was old XIG players, it is the problem with you, you think like a XIG player, let me tell you something....... XIG doesnt exist anymore!
Kill me when the time comes, dont worry, im death, but remmeber, nevermind what happend, you still are here because you have the protection of TW now, XIG merged in TW, because XIG was soo weak, only win ONE war.
you are what? death? lol
xig at least won big wars. xig was at least respected as a war machine! xig still lives on. our tag may be gone, but you can not say that xig is gone.
you who are in HOT, you are judging me? or now tell me where, in what war did hot win? big wars plz. as far as i know, they only managed to win against tribes that are smaller, like 1000000 times smaller. chueco almighty, you are in k73 and in k83, you are enemy of SLB! why dont you attack then? you only have to travel one continet. only thrue k74 to get to k75 to slb core! why dont you? simple, you are lame, in lame branch who are not able to win anything. even against xig when all tribes were declaring on us!
i bet clearing SW will be easier the atenJW! i see only sim players in SW, just look at your tribes stats.wtf. you dont even deserve to be called a tribe!
Me? i always be HOT, no matters what you say, i never leave HOT or merge in another tribe, only HOT mate. It is a thing of Loyalty and Honor, i never going to be in another tribe. when my time comes, i will loose, but first i going to kill some of your friends.
my friends? lol, my friends are not abandons! why do you say you will do something, if you know the only thing you will do, will be shitting your pants when you will see mass attacks on you.
let me explain you how it will go. it will be silky smooth action. first xill, we will decimate him as an example to whole SW! half of SW will shit and leave, like aten JW! we will just make examples, our achievement will do the rest! then if you will still be here, will be you and Bosnian! if WB will interfere, they wont i guess, they will get surprise attack, as i will count on them so they will join you! i have lead many ops, i will chose the most retarded action against you, so we will give you little chance of defending!
again, cant wait for that day :)
see ya chump,champ has to go to party:)

DeletedUser

1) Best individual tribe -TW (duh) their number 1

2) Best Family of Tribes-TW

3) Best player - Who knows? their all disputable.

4) Best leader - Lippa :p

5) Worst tribe - ST...

6) Worst leader - Moi :)

7) Tribe who will rule the world - TW no doubt

8) Most entertaining poster - simz

9) Worst forum personality - adam :p

10) Worst player - moi?

11) Best P&P poster - dark force :p

12) Best avatar - no idea

13) Biggest Spammer - me if i feel like it

14) Most missed retired player - VLDK (dont ask)

15) Biggest pointwhore - ysiek

16) Most clever Player - in what way?

17) Most Gullible Player - Moi

18) Best move made by a tribe - no clue

19) Worst move made by a tribe - Hot declaring war on aten after they backed out and TW was totally owning aten

DeletedUser

1) Best individual tribe -TW (duh) their number 1

5) Worst tribe - ST...

What on earth? that tribe was the business mate, that tribe brought nothing but life to this world, since they have gone it has been boring, dark and bollocks

just my thoughts :)

DeletedUser

I dare say he's referencing this tribe, Siv.

Tag: ST
Members: 25
Average Points: 972
Villages: 22
Average Points Per Village: 1,105

DeletedUser

I dare say he's referencing this tribe, Siv.

Tag: ST
Members: 25
Average Points: 972
Villages: 22
Average Points Per Village: 1,105

lol you would be correct. they declared war on me :)lol:) back when i was in Force, and so me and xmichealx took out their leader for a joke.
they've never given me cookies and milk since :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.