1ns4n3 vs pRo (not really; mod humour, you wouldn't get it)

DeletedUser

i donnt want em to hit delete that way we dont noble the barbs and make us look bad lol

i see based from twstats that some of 1nS4n3 are nobling barbs, is this what you call morale boosts, just to be number 1 again, eat now a lot of barbs.?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i see based from twstats that some of 1nS4n3 are nobling barbs, is this what you call morale boosts, just to be number 1 again, eat now a lot of barbs.?:icon_razz:

That's because two players with a total of 2 million went barb. Would you just let them stay there?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

LOL!

Khan ..do that?

even when being finally (eventually) concentrated (well... warmed-up) on?

God forbid ..though twstats shows active khan members STILL doing it - :lol:

Theres a difference between strategic barbs - and 1.5k villas some players in KHAN continually are allowed to go take -

*looks forward to the resident (but funny) Troll's response*

:lol:

DeletedUser

LOL!

Khan ..do that?

even when being finally (eventually) concentrated (well... warmed-up) on?

God forbid ..though twstats shows active khan members STILL doing it - :lol:

Theres a difference between strategic barbs - and 1.5k villas some players in KHAN continually are allowed to go take -

*looks forward to the resident (but funny) Troll's response*

:lol:

where did your brain go? :icon_razz: why will a player noble barbs if it's not strategic? the point is 1nS4n3 now do noble barbs.just don't say nextime that you don't noble barbs. FYI, i don't care about your khan. don't be too boasy about you guys rimming rank # 11, your still on rank 2.

you should drink 1 full glass of milk everyday to help your brain's functionality.:icon_razz:

fraser-c

where did your brain go? :icon_razz: why will a player noble barbs if it's not strategic? the point is 1nS4n3 now do noble barbs.just don't say nextime that you don't noble barbs. FYI, i don't care about your khan. don't be too boasy about you guys rimming rank # 11, your still on rank 2.

you should drink 1 full glass of milk everyday to help your brain's functionality.:icon_razz:

Rank 7 when insane declared, not 11.

DeletedUser

These aren't 1.5k barbs you're talking about; this late in the game, most tribes are going through that.

We had a player go barb.

Let's say - for example, a player like Catalina went barb; I'm just curious on your position; you're saying pRo shouldn't re-noble these villages because it's not strategic? (I know you're just trying to stir the pot, but I'll play along).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Catalina hasn't gone barb, shes doing her loner tribe thing again for I don't know how long lol.

DeletedUser77074

are pRo deciding to join R.L. in the 'mass-recruitment' corner? :p

I lold at this. pRo has had up to 140 members once when Mrbig was in charge 119 its not a big deal so no they wont become a mass recruitment tribe

DeletedUser

I think in recruiting you must not only consider the member limit but, the tribes in your area. If recruitment get's too "out of control" I'm sure your neighbors will make you aware of it.

However, 150 - 200 members? Really, it's to be expected in a world like this - if you can manage it, good on you. To each his own.

My thing is, don't criticize others and don't try to "pretend" to be something you're not.

If you're criticizing R.L. on their member count, make damn sure you don't out number them with the "other" folks (bashers academies etc...) you surround yourself with, that's all.

Just be fair ^^ all I'm going to say about this. Doesn't always have to be propaganda ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been reading though the forums and it is pretty much the same old thing.

You criticise R.L. saying we are a mass recruitment tribe, well maybe thats true you can have your view of our tribe.

My view of your tribe, well your tribe in my eyes is a flip flop tribe who allies with one tribe one day and then attack them the next (RBL & NERD). Look at how many tribes your have been allied with though this world RBL, SCUM, Powers and more.

You treat an alliance as a stepping stone to try an win this world but always in wait to stab them in the back once they have done the job you need. An sorry you might not like this view but this is how most of the world see you, if my tribe had to choice between having an alliance with Pro or going without, I would vote go without and would prefer to leave R.L. if the vote went against my view.

So what I am really saying I see "Pro" as a tribe hugger who at the drop of a hat would stab you with the same hand they just hugged you with.