1v1? I Think Yes!

DeletedUser

Well as we all know, our last 1 v 1 on this world didn't work out. Mainly because the method went about this was wrong. Tode wanted to just fight 1 member... Me... I wish to go about it the proper way...

Get it? Tode...Toad... Sounds the same. Different meanings? Yeah, I know I'm funny.

Toad+5.jpg

I got a little bored after taking a good 86 nukes from Arcadia-, so I decided to return the favor. Then had fellow member nuke the surrounding villages to prevent recaps etc. (Secret is out, who would've knew that's how it worked). Once Arcadia-'s main cluster was almost taken I offered some up to my tribe mates to feed on and clean up while I regroup. For this regrouping period I've constantly have received attacks from both Tmeat and Blind players... Few of the attackers capping villages.

0762325f63bdedf686ffe459f300bac9.png

So I decided that my tribe mates down in the ND front were getting hammered. And so I asked in the group chat to give me a name. Bkknight's name was thrown at me. So I decided to 1 v 1 bkknight, my nukes against his smithies... Long story short. He's not minting many coins here soon and my nukes lived. (Sadly)

bc04b965711e2eda67f2dc1ac380e2bf.png

But, lets be real... -ND- is to far away from me to do any major damage to easy to spot the nobles that are 101hrs away... Stack rinse and repeat... Would be a waste of time.

BUT Tmeat and Blind on the other hand... They're really cute, and not very far...

So I'd like to officially announce that 1v1 against "The Duck Meat" will begin shortly.

If things get bad don't worry I'll call on my good buddies "duck dynasty" to help me out as they're professional duck hunters.

duck-dynasty-stars-reveal-female-propositions.jpg

Let's go ahead and close this up with a lovely all time favorite video of many,
[video=youtube;9-k5J4RxQdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE[/video]

Best of luck to y'all.

Your's truly,
~Babin

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
*Sigh*

lets everyone 1V1 each other, first it was cute now it's just annoying.

We ALL know the rest of hustle will get involved.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

lets everyone 1V1 each other, first it was cute now it's just annoying.

We ALL know the rest of hustle will get involved.

Not sure if you're trying to be a dumb ass or is it coming naturally? Because honestly, if you didn't know...Hustle is warring Tmeat and Blind. It was more or less a joke...

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes, Let's make a thread on how one to ones are amazing.

Seriously sending a nuke with 3 nobles in the nuke at BKnight.

Makes you a born and bred dumb ass.

DeletedUser

Yes, Let's make a thread on how one to ones are amazing.

Seriously sending a nuke with 3 nobles in the nuke at BKnight.

Makes you a born and bred dumb ass.

Honestly, it makes more sense if you think about it.

Reason 1: The nukes that had multiple nobles in it were a good distance away. Correct? Now lets think portions. If BK didn't stack enough but to kill half the nuke, then that means a noble would get through. Correct? Now I didn't feel like timing shit for days on BK so I just sent all at once. So throwing 1 DV in the village before each noble nuke was an option that he had. The multiple nobles from one village would have prevented that method allowing to drop loyalty some.

Reason 2: The nobles needed killed to be relocated to help better my future plans.

Reason 3: The nobles were to get him to move most of his troops out of his backline villages and stack that cluster of his that I targeted via nobles. I didn't want to lose all my nukes on him, I've other plans with them.

But I do like your train of thought, "It's not normal to do this, thus making you a dumb ass." But I would like to thank you for your opinion and would also like to thank you for allowing yourself to once again look like a complete dumbass infront of everyone.

Much love,
~Babin

DeletedUser

Common response from someone lacking intelligence. Please do continue replying I think you're doing a hell of a job with your responses, I think it's starting to become clear on why you've done certain things in this world. Including, leaving the tribe that you had friends in because someone stole your coplayer lmao and botting or what were your excuse? Haxerzzzz? You sure it wasn't these aliens that you're so fond off apparently with your previous post?

Can I talk to one of your co's? Or someone else from ND? As we both know you don't defend your own account you pawn it off to someone else. I'm sure ND or your co's will have a little better conversation than what we're having. I find it frustrating sometimes talking to a middle schooler that's still illiterate...

Thank you once again for your time,
~Babin

Michael Corleone.

this reminds me of when shayhd challenged tribes himself. and my reaction to that is the same for this:

tumblr_ldlp99B4Df1qdubemo1_500.gif

DeletedUser

Ha? I'm not sure I get it... You're just a jokester ain't yah?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I could definitely fancy a slice of Duck, Might need to work through an appointment with my optician first though they've got some revolutionary treatments to prevent and reverse Blindness I hear...

DeletedUser88324

I just had a laugh cuz i honestly could not believe my eyes whrn i saw you actually sent a nuke at me. Lol so happened to be the one i stacked against haha

sln clty

Oh my i have O villas :O I love the banter jacal, wish i was 1/2 the player you are (hug)

Also if i only fake why even bother stacking a village im hitting. Jacal just make sure you keep stacking my attacks. Your so Pro!

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Oh my i have O villas :O I love the banter jacal, wish i was 1/2 the player you are (hug)

Also if i only fake why even bother stacking a village im hitting. Jacal just make sure you keep stacking my attacks. Your so Pro!

Oh, stacked due to location buddy boy, had nothing to do with you silly :D

DeletedUser88324

Lololol you got me! That totally crippled my Offense and kept me from nobling your silly asses..... oh wait...

DeletedUser

Oh you were talking to sin, I looked back at reports with you curious to where you stacked on me. I wasn't bragging that I killed your nuke just asking why you said you stacked lmao