2 paladins per player in W11?

playerhater11234

Maybe it has something to do with rounding, but I still don't understand how you would ever get over 1.0 paladins per player...

EDIT: Unless there are paladins left from players going barbarian... I can't say I've ever seen a barb with a paladin in it before though...

DeletedUser

im sure there are some small barbs lying around (not near LoD) that still have pallys in them...

LorD@LoSs

If I even have a paladin I couldn't possibly even guess where it is. when your a small player I see its importance but how can a 5 mill player benefit from one? I doubt there are that many paladins in this world.

DeletedUser

unless you have a vilage under fire and only send the troops that benifit from the paladins weapon, but i see your point. maybe why they get 2?

Winzora

Does someones troops still survive after thier owner went barbarian?

LorD@LoSs

Does someones troops still survive after thier owner went barbarian?

I'll take this as your so awesome you never attack barbs... Yes they do keep the troops if they are in the village when the player goes barb.

DeletedUser

Morthy must have a secret village in W11 with an army of paladins o_O

DeletedUser

That is freaky. Wouldn't all barbs be cleared by now?

Its a possibility though, that's odd. We must get a mod to ask.

DeletedUser

I declare all post`s above as silly.

after thinking this over and closely studying my paladin for 15 minutes i noticed an important fact...

Mine is called Chuck Norris, and i know about 70% of other paladins are called chuck norris aswell...

This all makes sense now, Since chuck norris cannot die or disappear, there are more paladins than players...

Wallam

Bloodhawk has most certainly hit upon the right answer. Many congratulations to you sir on an excellent theorem!