20 Million

celticprincess

wow u guys in w1 are a bit behind the times we have 8 players on 20 million in w6

Paint13aller

wow u guys in w1 are a bit behind the times we have 8 players on 20 million in w6

World 1
Settings
Game speed 1

World 6
Settings
Game speed 1.5

jokerclap.gif

DeletedUser

Man, I love you Paint. You make me laugh every time I read your posts.

DeletedUser

Congrats to msa1525 :)
World 1 is very slow with speed 1 that is reason why world 2 and some another servers have more players with 20 or 30 mil points

DeletedUser

Is it common practise to fully build your villages in the older worlds? Lodda is the only top 20 player that has a build-up of below 10k.

Also, well done yeh, you're like 4 mill ahead of 2nd...

msa1525 Points:20.168.694 Rank:1 Opponents defeated:22.151.016

But what is that ODT all about? Is it something to do with the settings here? The highest ODA is 66 million, which in comparison to some much younger worlds is low. Worlds 23, 24, 25 for example, players have alot more OD per point. There's only so much you can put down to speed/settings when w1 is about 2 years older.

ramz fan

Is it common practise to fully build your villages in the older worlds? Lodda is the only top 20 player that has a build-up of below 10k.

But what is that ODT all about? Is it something to do with the settings here? The highest ODA is 66 million, which in comparison to some much younger worlds is low. Worlds 23, 24, 25 for example, players have alot more OD per point. There's only so much you can put down to speed/settings when w1 is about 2 years older.

I'm not certain, but didn't the OD rankings come out in early 2008?

DeletedUser

I saw this and had to comment.

Many players are too lazy to downgrade below 10k in the older worlds, especially since the mindset of having high points has continued from the days when packets had to be transported to a specific village to build nobles there (markets were maxed back in those days).

Msa1525 does have a low total OD, but w1-w12 OD goes by farm space while later worlds have an arbitrary points system to determine what certain kills translate to in terms of ODA or ODD. Plus w1 has been becalmed for a long time, so it would be surprising to see someone continue to kill troops at a steady rate throughout the dead times.

The highest ODA under the old system is KidaLimbo on w10.

DeletedUser

And W1 is the most affected when the OD scores were reset sometime around when the OD scores were tampered with, and some data lost, a year to three years ago, I can't remember when. This is because W1 has been opent he longest and has the most time to lose.

ramz fan

I saw this and had to comment.

Many players are too lazy to downgrade below 10k in the older worlds, especially since the mindset of having high points has continued from the days when packets had to be transported to a specific village to build nobles there (markets were maxed back in those days).

Msa1525 does have a low total OD, but w1-w12 OD goes by farm space while later worlds have an arbitrary points system to determine what certain kills translate to in terms of ODA or ODD. Plus w1 has been becalmed for a long time, so it would be surprising to see someone continue to kill troops at a steady rate throughout the dead times.

The highest ODA under the old system is KidaLimbo on w10.

Heh, you beat me to it. I was just about to post about the point system.