2009 World 22 Awards

DeletedUser

looks like Snap decided to give you a :icon_redface:.... and as this is clearly ballot tampering by your school......Batter it is I'm afraid:icon_wink:

Hmmm, he does seem to have completely contradicted what I have said.

Never mind, anyway, I await the battering mr Mihajes I think -3- will be trying to do that sooner rather than later. :lol:

DeletedUser

My Thoughts

2009 Best Overall Tribe
XXXX.

2009 Worst Overall Tribe
Apollo.

2009 Best Overall Family
$CoD$.

2009 Worst Overall Family
X.F – The only reason is XIII, I have respect for a lot of X.F members but XIII just let the side down completely. I class -3- and -4- as their family also, which I know will get people going.

2009 Best Diplomatic Tribe
Apollo – Ignorance is bliss.

2009 Worst Diplomatic Tribe
$CoD$ - we had no relations at one point.

2009 Best Recruitment Tribe
XXXX seem to have recruited the most active players in the market in 2009.

2009 Worst Recruitment Tribe
XIII – Sorry Andy, but they really did let the side down.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas
XXXX - $CoD$ - FAILIN.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas
MJ – Bdeath who will reform in some way or another.

2009 Best Overall Player
I have respect for numerous players each with their own strong points.

2009 Biggest Point Whore
NorthEagle.

2009 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums
The Lewder (Sometimes) & Dafyd.

2009 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums
The Lewder (Sometimes).

Best Leader
Achmed DT.

Worst leader
Unknown.

Best warring tribe
XXXX followed by $CoD$.F and X.F not including XIII.

Worst warring tribe
Apollo & XIII.

Biggest Spammer
Ripfin

Best PnP Thread
Unknown

Worst PnP Thread
Unknown

Best Forum Moderator
?

Worst Forum Moderator
?

Biggest Tribal Exodus
XIII pointwhores jumping ship to start a new tribe, those that jumped ship know who they are. No loyalty.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, he does seem to have completely contradicted what I have said.

Never mind, anyway, I await the battering mr Mihajes I think -3- will be trying to do that sooner rather than later. :lol:

Miss ... please:)

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas
MJ – Bdeath who will reform in some way or another.

Reform?
We don't Reform, merge, form diplomatic relationships with other tribes (apart from enemies of course), accept invitations or picture requests.

We are here to unsettle, take the mickey, cause confrontation, annihilate barb noblers venturing into our area and bite without mercy those with no manners or ideas above their station.

You can noble us, abuse us, beg us but there's only 3 colours for our member's villas, blue, yellow or grey.

If you get an invite from us and you don't know us well enough go to your local get some garlic and listen out for bat wings flapping around you. A phone call to your nearest blood transfusion centre may also be a good idea.
:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Cinders surprisingly unbiased, Snaperay may as well have just put COD for positive and -3-/XIII for all negative and saved himself time.

MJ - Best ones yet :)

DeletedUser

Miss ... please:)

Reform?
We don't Reform, merge, form diplomatic relationships with other tribes (apart from enemies of course), accept invitations or picture requests.

We are here to unsettle, take the mickey, cause confrontation, annihilate barb noblers venturing into our area and bite without mercy those with no manners or ideas above their station.

You can noble us, abuse us, beg us but there's only 3 colours for our member's villas, blue, yellow or grey.

If you get an invite from us and you don't know us well enough go to your local get some garlic and listen out for bat wings flapping around you. A phone call to your nearest blood transfusion centre may also be a good idea.
:icon_wink:

Apologies Miss Mihajes :icon_biggrin:

With regards to the reform part, I meant BDeath, not MJ as I only put MJ there to take the mickey. Glad you are on here for the same reason, a bit of fun and polite mickey taking.

DeletedUser64592

Cinders surprisingly unbiased, Snaperay may as well have just put COD for positive and -3-/XIII for all negative and saved himself time.

MJ - Best ones yet :)

lol :) your point? we got so little love by most of the posters i thought i would add some cod love to this list!

AndyJc

lol :) your point? we got so little love by most of the posters i thought i would add some cod love to this list!

Lol Half the posters in the forums are from COD now, another 40% are from XXXX and the rest of us are just poor ickle loners.

darkaniken2

Lol Half the posters in the forums are from COD now, another 40% are from XXXX and the rest of us are just poor ickle loners.
So what does that make me? I've been in all 3 at one point or another. :D

DeletedUser

Yes but you can't have a life of the party if there is no party. Unless you are your own party lol

DeletedUser

2009 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums
I know what you expect me to say, but No.
The winner is Starkiller, even Broly doesn't get anywhere close to him. Utterly Despicable!!

No one likes you :icon_cool: :axemen:

DeletedUser

umm i thought ripfin was worse than startkiller, well i havent seen starkillers posts so...that kinda rules that point out