2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion

DeletedUser

We took 16 in last week, I did 3 co-ordinated attacks last weekend against 3 diff tribes. Nee was one of them, so we nobled alot last weekend and a few days afterwards, so just been rebuilding for the next big hit.

Nothing this weekend as we've been in the pubs/bars (not giving away where i'm from :icon_wink:) watching a small competition involving a few people from all over the world just happen to be kicking a bag of leather full of air in South africa at the same time :icon_cool:

judging by your sig i guess u support england right? how was the game last night XD

DeletedUser90814

Group A: Winner - Uruguay - Runner Up, South Africa
Group B: Winner - Argentina - Runner Up, Nigeria
Group C: Winner - England - Runner Up, Usa
Group D: Winner - Germany - Runner Up, Australia
Group E: Winner - Netherlands - Runner Up, Cameroon
Group F: Winner - Paraguay - Runner Up, New Zealand
Group G: Winner - Portugal - Runner Up, Côte d'Ivoire
Group H: Winner - Spain - Runner Up, Honduras

England wins teh finalz, Rooney scores 2 goal in ze final <3

DeletedUser

All in all very unrealistic Fluff. Easpecially the last part about England and the finalz.

DeletedUser

Group A: Winner - Uruguay - Runner Up, South Africa
Group B: Winner - Argentina - Runner Up, Nigeria
Group C: Winner - England - Runner Up, Usa
Group D: Winner - Germany - Runner Up, Australia
Group E: Winner - Netherlands - Runner Up, Cameroon
Group F: Winner - Paraguay - Runner Up, New Zealand
Group G: Winner - Portugal - Runner Up, Côte d'Ivoire
Group H: Winner - Spain - Runner Up, Honduras

England wins teh finalz, Rooney scores 2 goal in ze final <3

somebody is deluded

Fiercegoldfish

Don't you mean "England loses teh quarterfinals, Green drops 2 shots in ze frst half <3"

link11223454

If someone happens to stumble across Robert Green by any chance, can you please kill him for me? kthxbai

I want England to win so badly, but like always, as good of a team as they are, they always manage to do things so colossally stupid I don't know why I still cheer for them...but I do.

DeletedUser

Tbh England isn't a favorite, not before the match against USA either. It somehow feels like the team doesn't work as it should. Take Germany for example, around the same class of players as England, but always perfoming better at the cups.

Robert Green's drop was awfull, the same was the Algerian keepers drop yesterday. I dread for the match against Holland later today lol.

DeletedUser

Although, Kuzmanovic did the worst thing lmao !

It seems everybody does stupid stuff lol.

The most idiot thing was the algerian guy, Ghazzal, who took down the ball with his hand in an attack. Second yellow card for that. Way to sell your team lol.

DeletedUser

I haz seen teh 2 beste3t matches in the tournament and managed to miss the rest...

1) Algeria 0 Slovenia 0
2) Japan 1 Cameroon 0

facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

DeletedUser

They where not especially good though. With an easier group they might have had a chance to go through.

DeletedUser79621

I'm impressed with Ivory Coast, although they didn't score they did very well to stop Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo was very unlucky with the long shot that hit the post.

Also North Korea were impressive, the first Brazil goal was insane. Even after going 2-0 down North Korea kept fighting and eventually got 1 goal.. Unfortunately they didn't get a second.