2010 for DSL and TLA

DeletedUser

will 2010 be the year the war end? or will they fight to the last man standing,

lets see your view.

DeletedUser

Well, TLA might do ok. DLS I can't see making it to January 2nd.

Is any convo about DSL considered off topic and spam :D

DeletedUser79621

we at DSL have discussed and a mass account delete has already been issued :icon_wink: by the end of the attack break we will be no more.

by no means listen to me, i am lying :icon_biggrin:

2010 will bring good times and bad times for each tribe... we will see which gets more of each :)

DeletedUser

I'm hoping TLA have good times and DSL have interesting times.......

DeletedUser71270

*puts hand on forehead* I see TLA going on the defensive and gaining massive ODD. I see the last of NSA joining TLA and Grind and Bump continuing success.

I see Pigou and several others quitting. I see DSL making a huge come back.

And I see Slayer wearing a skirt for some reason. Don't ask me where that came from lol

DeletedUser

*puts hand on forehead* I see TLA going on the defensive and gaining massive ODD. I see the last of NSA joining TLA and Grind and Bump continuing success.

And I see Slayer wearing a skirt for some reason. Don't ask me where that came from lol

Not sure 'bout the rest, but as for the last point, you may be onto something.

DeletedUser62494

Pigou quit the other day already so hehe thats wrong :icon_biggrin: but he replaced himself first so meh.

I don't like skirts :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i foresee a couple of things ... i think NSA will have a bit of a comeback ... maba << i think that TLA will kill T*UNIT soon ... ill leave that to dear shylak :)

as to slayer in a skirt ... is that with or without a shotgun ??? and hes lieing anyways ... we all know you like to go round in skirt slayer m'dear ... weve seen the pics and im happy to post the pics ;)

also i foresee my lover shylak gaininf herpes ... dont ask how *sneaky eyes*

DeletedUser

*make peace not war*

I declare 2010 the year of the hugger so everyone cuddle up to your nearest and dearest of tribes.

DeletedUser

i foresee a couple of things ... i think NSA will have a bit of a comeback ... maba << i think that TLA will kill T*UNIT soon ... ill leave that to dear shylak :)

as to slayer in a skirt ... is that with or without a shotgun ??? and hes lieing anyways ... we all know you like to go round in skirt slayer m'dear ... weve seen the pics and im happy to post the pics ;)

also i foresee my lover shylak gaininf herpes ... dont ask how *sneaky eyes*

Me thinks someone has been eating weird green stuff again :icon_eek:

DeletedUser83669

I see mass slaughter, rolling heads, inactivity and a general bottom falling out syndrome for DSL, but what do I know:icon_evil:

DeletedUser79621

I see mass slaughter, rolling heads, inactivity and a general bottom falling out syndrome for DSL, but what do I know:icon_evil:

nothing obviously :icon_wink: inactivity hit DSL before and we pulled through... so i'm sure if it happens again we'll survive.

as for slayer in a skirt... alex, post those pics i want a good laugh

DeletedUser83669

the truth hurts, the great and mighty DSL. Troubled times in 2009 and things are not going to get better says my crystal balls ;-)

DeletedUser79621

we'll see :) and you have more than one crystal ball? is that cause some are really just snow globes in disguise? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I predict this war will gone on for a lot longer with surprises for both sides

but then again what would i know i am just on the war front

DeletedUser

Slayer in a skirt :icon_eek:

how do people come up with this?

DeletedUser62494

I predict this war will gone on for a lot longer with surprises for both sides

but then again what would i know i am just on the war front

Have to agree with you this war is far far far from over and I am sure neither side is going anywhere all that fast

DeletedUser

I never posted on this thread because I wondered what the title of this thread was goin for...

"2010 for DLS and TLA"

Who's DLS?

whall0625

sorry DSL

Dont apologize to him we ALL new what u meant and hes the only ass who decided to comment on that small mistake :) Nice threads btw its nice to see some life on here

And all i really foresee is more war and slayer i thought we were friends why u holding out on pics like that :)