2010 predictions.

DeletedUser

well lets hear some 2010 predictions of this world.

i think thats its going to turn out to be a PnP gang bang. Dr. NO and allies would team up with ~IMP~ and take them out. during all this i think Knight will slowly be recruited by other tribes, and KNR will merge with IMP. after this i would think (seeing that IMP would be the largest super power) they would war DR. NO (which would be second largest) and who knows what will happen from there. that may end up in a 2011 predictions thread. meanwhile, RDA and Kon would be facing off for controll of the north. lets say RDA wins, and starts eating up the north east. this will put us in the MPFC/aztec area, and knight if they havnt all been recruited, and will probablly lead to a RDA vs MPFC or AZTEC war.

lordtrall

The swine flu will mutate with the bird flu and wipe out the human race.

scarlet ash

Ill become immune to that mix flu thingymabobby

anyway I think that PnP will become the 100% clear winners for World 21

DeletedUser

2010 prediction I will quit :p
jk! I dont really know...

anyways, if imp get banged, then its done for them, and clearly then Dr. No pnp war will soon emerge (in 2010 of course). If Pnp gets gangbanged then there is still a chance of surivival for people :)

So they lets see

DeletedUser

my prediction, PnP will get bored and split into two tribes to fight eachother.

DeletedUser

Greetings world 21!

Our King predicts the Kingdom of Noobland well flourish with the support of our allies. We will continue to defend our homes against those who wish to deprive us of our liberty and enslave our people.

We hope PnP will reflect on their dishonorable actions against our people and will shed themselves of those who place such a taint on their name.

We expect to have an excellent year of regrowth and prosperity and we hope the same for all of you. We hope PnP also well and our king has high hopes they can claw themselves out the of sewer of corruption.

On behalf of the king,

May the Kingdom live forever

Judique
King of Noobland

gh131

Greetings world 21!

Our King predicts the Kingdom of Noobland well flourish with the support of our allies. We will continue to defend our homes against those who wish to deprive us of our liberty and enslave our people.

We hope PnP will reflect on their dishonorable actions against our people and will shed themselves of those who place such a taint on their name.

We expect to have an excellent year of regrowth and prosperity and we hope the same for all of you. We hope PnP also well and our king has high hopes they can claw themselves out the of sewer of corruption.

On behalf of the king,

May the Kingdom live forever

Judique
King of Noobland
ok thats it i have officaly decided to completly kill you:p (in the game not in real life acuse then i could get in trouble:p)

DeletedUser

-PnP will officially war ~IMP~
-{KNR} and Knight will join forces under a different name
-KoN will war =BCB=
-KoN will disband and the better players recruited by Dr. NO
-AZTEC will slowly be eaten away by PnP's northern border
-Dr. NO will become more inactive and content with the internal nobleing process
-K32 will be dominated by ~IMP~ 1st, Dr. NO 2nd, SW1FT 3rd, RDA 4th by late Summer
-SW1FT and SWIFT2 will become SWIFT
-ViriUS will merge it's better players into ~IMP~... the rest will join other poor rim tribes

Top 10 Tribes By This Time, 2010:
PnP
~IMP~
~IMP~U
Dr. NO
=BCB=
SWIFT
MPFC
KNR/Knight
RDA
-AAS-

lol! Nevermind, my first prediction has already happened, early. Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The swine flu will mutate with the bird flu and wipe out the human race.

You do know this is basically normal flu but only a little more harmful? :p

Anyway I believe that everything is hanging on certain actions of the power tribes, by that i mean the top 10 really.

PnP will attack IMP~F and take about 5 mil points over a period of time. IMP will either give up or carry on, in which case perhaps an NAP will be formed once more. If this happened IMP will munch on Sw1FT

MPFC will continue to solidify their area then gangbang AZTEC or Neighbouring tribes.

BCB will take UWA and maybe a few knight villages.

The GA family will nom on C.O.F

Dr. NO should nom COF and RDA or the other way round, if Dr.No win then maybe challenge PnP.

In the meantime, PnP go crazy and everyone argues with mr "my lord is awesome and my kingdom is awesome" ie. judique :p But Judique, I like it even if it is a waste of time mostly :D

DeletedUser

ok thats it i have officaly decided to completly kill you:p (in the game not in real life acuse then i could get in trouble:p)

Im with you on this mate. I think he is either trying to be clever or funny... but is just making himself look like a fool.

top 5 prediction for end of 2010:
PnP
Imp (Imp U will merge with IMP as there wont be many members left after PnP have there way with them)
MPFC
BCB
Dr.No

Further predictions:
KNIGHT and KNR will disband and most will join IMP family to take on PnP (others will quit or go inactive)
KoN will beat RDA (RDA will merge its family into 1 tribe)
JEDI will disband.
BCB and UWA take firmer control of the North.
This might be controversial but i see a few of PnP quiting through boredom of the world. They have fought everyone and IMP is there final hope for a good battle. After IMP!?

Just my views :)

gh131

Im with you on this mate. I think he is either trying to be clever or funny... but is just making himself look like a fool.

i like you:p my predictions is that by 2012 this world will end:p

DeletedUser

2010 predictions:
MERGEFEST!
~IMP~U and {KNR} will join ~IMP~ as IMPS memberbase rapidly drops.
RDAF will merge into RDA and get munched by KoN, the rest will merge into ~IMP~
Jedi and Aztec will merge Merge and get eaten by MPFC.
MPFC will take control of 2-3 more K's and become huge.
=BCB= will war with UWA.
Knight will stabalise as PnP is busy with IMP.
C.O.F will war ViRUs with conquers from either side.
With the top tribes being:
PnP
~IMP~
MPFC
Dr. NO
KoN
=BCB=
Knight
-AAS-
ViRUS
C.O.F

Eventually the northern tribes will attack PnP, the G.A wil reclaim K87 maybe K78 from PnP and PnP will lose some members to inactivity.
2011 will start with PnPs first sign of loss in points and the world will go full steam ahead at advancing into PnP territory until IMP takes the number one spot and PnP requests a ceasefire.

Im getting a bit ahead of myself now :p

Overall mergefest and the top tribes will stabalise.

DeletedUser

By this time next year, IMP family will no longer exist.

They've already recruited the KNR inactives, but this is not a war they can fight.
Whilst PnP has a committed team who have pledged their dedication to the tribe and accomplishing out goals. Boredom won't come into it for us.

Anyway, the way I see it is that theres tribes that hold promise and look like they are on the way up and then there are tribes that have already fulfilled their potential and can only fall from here on it.
So I will put it like this:
In 2010

Tribes on the Rise:
1. PnP
2. MPFC
3. =BCB=
4. KoN
5. RDA

Tribes on the Decline:
1. IMP-F
2. Knight
3. KNR
4. COF

Then there are the nuetrals, tribes who have not been moving a whole lot and who I predict will remain, neither growing nor falling:
1. SWIFT-F
2. The GA
3. Dr NO
4. UWA
5. Aztech

And thats how 2010's going to go people.

DeletedUser65003

My prediction:

RDA, SW1FT members will be more embarrassed since they think they will go far, and will yet again be wrong.

Dr. NO will improve just as it is now.

PnP will get rid of the family tribes.

PnP will turn on the GA, MPFC down south.

PnP and Dr. NO will fight it out.

Dr. NO will die.

I laugh at how RDA and SW1FT thought they were going to go far.

I dont see why Dr. NO is ranked so low in some peoples rankings, and IMP are so high, THEY are the ones warring PnP, not us :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Prediction: The fourth coming of the Karmaeffect shall leave the world trembling.

Nah, not really. :p IMP's power shall be greatly reduced due to their war with PnP, unless they come up with a great strategy.