2010 predictions

DeletedUser

Yeah but now he has come up against a quality player in faramirfox and is getting his arse handed to him :D

Plus about half of those are from when pinder had just left e= and was getting villages gifted to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah but now he has come up against a quality player in faramirfox and is getting his arse handed to him :D

I think I will sit Pinder for a while and see how quality faramir really is.

edit: He doesn't even have incoming from faramir. How disappointing.

DeletedUser

IFY - IFY will be lucky this year. He will find true love on an internet dating site ran by INNO games as a new business venture. IFY and this mystery person will get on well online and eventually meet up and fall in love. The romance will be perfect and they shall marry creating several children and living in the suburbs. However IFY will come home from work one day and find his beloved partner with another lover....a computer, and on its screen?...Tribal Wars. "WHAT IS THIS?!" he shouts ..."It's not what it looks like!!" his partner responds. Hes pushes them away and looks at the screen and to his horror he sees the username, it is Pinder. All along IFY had no idea, he had actually fallen in love with Pinder, things could never be the same, the divorce was swift and brutal with IFY and Pinder utterly destroying each other. The settle ment was so...IFY got all barbs over 2,l00 and weekend visit rights, Pinder recieved IFY ammassed fortune and was allowed to noble barbs until the end of time.

So there are my predictions, I have more but not drunk enough to write them down yet.

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

I was laughing for like an hour... Awesome!

Repinski

Hmmm, well I have some predictions....

Bob - After having his troublesome teeth out, he will become hooked on precription drugs leading to depression and ultimately alcoholism (he is already half way there). After falling out with his parents and being kicked out of home, shunned by his disgusted friends and too drunk to play TW he will become a wandering vagrant through the streets of London, shouting crazy rammblings about nukes and noble trains that no one really understands. He will then be found drunk and unconcious in a back alley by his friend Brett (who was down this said alley looking for some action...from a sheep), Brett takes Bob home, with the sheep in one arm and Bob on the other. The three will then be vengefull of TW for ruining thier already messsed up lives and bring about a plan for revenge. Thier plan involved the nuking and 1 second noble train of a particular village that would have destroyed the server by some feat of probability that works (so stop asking how!), however as the train was about to be sent, the internet lagged and the window for revenge was lost forever. Drunk, distraught and with no way of reaping revenge Brett, Bob and Sheep will forever wander aimlessly the streets of London, rammblings of a strange world involving Nukes and Nobles being thier only words, and it shall be so forever and ever.

IFY - IFY will be lucky this year. He will find true love on an internet dating site ran by INNO games as a new business venture. IFY and this mystery person will get on well online and eventually meet up and fall in love. The romance will be perfect and they shall marry creating several children and living in the suburbs. However IFY will come home from work one day and find his beloved partner with another lover....a computer, and on its screen?...Tribal Wars. "WHAT IS THIS?!" he shouts ..."It's not what it looks like!!" his partner responds. Hes pushes them away and looks at the screen and to his horror he sees the username, it is Pinder. All along IFY had no idea, he had actually fallen in love with Pinder, things could never be the same, the divorce was swift and brutal with IFY and Pinder utterly destroying each other. The settle ment was so...IFY got all barbs over 2,l00 and weekend visit rights, Pinder recieved IFY ammassed fortune and was allowed to noble barbs until the end of time.

So there are my predictions, I have more but not drunk enough to write them down yet.

Rolling on the Fing floor laughing my A** Off!!! Why didn't I abreviate it? Because it is just that good! I am glad I called you out to make some predictions BB I'm eager to see more now.

DeletedUser

Bob - After having his troublesome teeth out, he will become hooked on precription drugs leading to depression and ultimately alcoholism (he is already half way there). After falling out with his parents and being kicked out of home, shunned by his disgusted friends and too drunk to play TW he will become a wandering vagrant through the streets of London, shouting crazy rammblings about nukes and noble trains that no one really understands. He will then be found drunk and unconcious in a back alley by his friend Brett (who was down this said alley looking for some action...from a sheep), Brett takes Bob home, with the sheep in one arm and Bob on the other. The three will then be vengefull of TW for ruining thier already messsed up lives and bring about a plan for revenge. Thier plan involved the nuking and 1 second noble train of a particular village that would have destroyed the server by some feat of probability that works (so stop asking how!), however as the train was about to be sent, the internet lagged and the window for revenge was lost forever. Drunk, distraught and with no way of reaping revenge Brett, Bob and Sheep will forever wander aimlessly the streets of London, rammblings of a strange world involving Nukes and Nobles being thier only words, and it shall be so forever and ever.

Thats funny Bob. I could see you wandering around with your eyes glazed over holding a sign that says 'Will TW for food'. lol

DeletedUser

I would, but I dont get paid enough, and I ran out of beer, and I dropped a bottle on my foot...ouch think pity upon my foot.

DeletedUser

I agree with you Cas...however it would blates say "Will TW for booze"...I am not that classy, beer comes before food, we all know that.

DeletedUser

Lol you would turn into skin and bones. Looking like Christian Bale in 'The Machinest'. It would be a two sided sign, the other side would read 'Screw food give me booze' lol

DeletedUser

LMFAO, best post so far in 2010

DeletedUser81101

I would, but I dont get paid enough, and I ran out of beer, and I dropped a bottle on my foot...ouch think pity upon my foot.

omg! I to dropped a bottle on my foot recently. Now it looks like my foot was attacked by a pitbull :/

Great post to!

DeletedUser

This is pretty darn funny man...any other predictions like this one?

DeletedUser

Hmm, Ill thank about it...

Maybe I should tell you the story about Lord Hawk's missing Chicken suit....