2010 Predictions

DeletedUser

shadow will dominate everyone, world will close and become the first one on .net to do so :p,

but seriously... shadow will beat light, gr*fm and fome.

there will be other small wars and a big tribe like light will be formed out of whoevers left..

oh and the W27 forums will become completly void of all non spam post

just my predictions

DeletedUser

Don't even recon there will be other small wars. Fome look like the'yre going before the proper war with Shadow has even started. Light will just stay as light and continue to be nobled. GR*FM will also be overwelmed eventually by the size of Shadow. But tbh the rate shadow does actually noble at isn't as fast as it could be. This world may be open till 2011.

DeletedUser

I think members of light will start quitting an end up in a new tribe with the same members... again

DeletedUser

Okay, I give this world about another 9 months til its closed.
GR*FM & FOME will be dead in 2-3 months, LIGHT will have mostly quit.
Sweeney2kaii8 will be proclaimed ruler of w27, the end.

DeletedUser63403

This would would end in 2010 for sure....unless shadow dies first.

DeletedUser

Okay, I give this world about another 9 months til its closed.
GR*FM & FOME will be dead in 2-3 months, LIGHT will have mostly quit.
Sweeney2kaii8 will be proclaimed ruler of w27, the end.

Lol, at the rate of lights noblings...GR*FM will last longer then them :p FOME well...next few days you'll see whats happening to them i figure.

DeletedUser

i would say january2011,the world is closed!!Shadow run out of enemies!!!!

DeletedUser

I predict:
1} My Birthday
2} Easter
3} Christmas
4} New years Eve
5} Carnival
6} More TW worlds opening

Those are just my predictions. Hopefully some of them happen

DeletedUser

you know what. this world is interesting its sad ppl didn't take it more seriously. would be fun to a world like this again sometime and see what would happen. cept many ppl wouldn't like it. but if you took it seriously. it would be fun shadow was prepared for it. or i guess i should say the shadow leadership was. nobody else was. and it turned out like this. but none the less. shadow is going down!!!!! muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

you know what. this world is interesting its sad ppl didn't take it more seriously. would be fun to a world like this again sometime and see what would happen. cept many ppl wouldn't like it. but if you took it seriously. it would be fun shadow was prepared for it. or i guess i should say the shadow leadership was. nobody else was. and it turned out like this. but none the less. shadow is going down!!!!! muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back from the dead!:icon_eek:
Otherwise known as RL :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. Shadow will continue to nobel the world
2. Everyone else will continue to be eternal optimists and pray for another outcome