2011 Predictions

Pasta Monkey

Less than a month till the end of the year. Make your predictions here.

WORLD Predictions

Your thoughts on what will happen in W31:

1) 2 top 5 tribes will merge to try and take on FREE.
2) W31 will finally close to new people
3) *RIE* and -RIE- Merge into 1 tribe that may actually learn to fight together.
4) A top 25 Player deletes or gets banned.
5) An infamous ex-W31 player desperate for attention takes an account in RIE and fails miserably at attacking FREE except for knocking down a few walls and killing a bit of defense.

Personal Predictions

What do you think will happen to your personal account:

By the end of 2011 I will have broken 11M and dominate at least 1 more K.

Jonu36

TNE falls
FearUs grows slowly
RIE F, gets their shit together or merge with TNE
FREE will continue to grow but slow down against RIE.
=V= will take over FREE's core and Jake gets nobled by TNE =)

Personal stuff:
I'll be around... i hope =D (Y)

Last edited:

garyleming

lol

great idea.

worldly ideas, "FREE and RIE fight wages on hopefully getting more and more intense"
RIE will take in some TNE players. at the very least go4th.

and personal ideas, im going for a higher ODA position. hopfully i get it :)

jakesusername

hmm world predictions...

TNE will fail
RIE will take in the crap from TNE
more RIE members will mysteriously leave.. like they have been so recently. ;)
Fearus weakens and stays stagnant
FREE will take continue wrapping around FU rapidly.
harry will continue to suck but somehow live on
jonu unites the fighters from FU and RIE to form FRI US
FREE fries FRI US and the world is done.

personal predictions..

i will start some trouble :)

DeletedUser92219

As im sure the world has been awaiting the great ones predictions for the world, so u all can stop holding ur breath...im going to speak.

TNE has 1/10 the free members fighting them and getting beat down like a cheatin houswife, thus I see them not merging with anyone, because any tribe desperate enough to merge with them must already be beat down and desperate themselves. I would rather fight an entire world myself than ever fight on the side of the junk they call players in that tribe.

Fearus...I think a lot of people are counting them out due the inactivity or lack of participation Against rie. But me, the players that are good and can fight in fu are fighting rie and taking somewhat of a beating due to the lack of most their tribe sleeping during the war. I see these good core players of fu not jumping into rie..but working on a agreement with free, starting their own tribe, and working along side free and starting to have some big success verse rie. Once this happens, the inactive, sleeping players of fu will either quit the world, go to rie and feel the wrath of the free war machine as well as their former tribe mates, or just sit back and get picked of by both sides of the war, cuz doing nothing isnt going to get them very far.

Rie...I do not see them staying as a family much longer, I think their weak spots are starting to show up in the war with free and many of the veteran, good rie players will grow sick of the weak players fighting along side them, they could either snap and start attacking and eating their former mates or split off and take a major beat down from free. I see some of the better rie, like 2 or 3 of them eventually being recruited into free and helping destroy the remainder of rie.

Free...the beat goes on, maybe start to focus some more on tne, although it isnt required, but could put an early end to them. People say the rie war is going to slow down for free, but dont see it, selective recruitment has left free with the top players from many different tribes, when the normal tribe slows down, free speeds up. I see the same thing happening as far as stats over the next few months, leaving free to fight a few different tribes made up of former rie players.

jesseiam2

Predictions:

As I am the prognosticator of prognosticators, I will peer into my crystal ball and tell you what I see...

crystal-ball.jpg

I see the world shrinking, less players, with the larger players becoming even larger...

I see that "Real Life" will creep in and claim some players who are under heavy pressure...

I see the eclipse of a goat in the near future...

I see the world being closed to new players...

I see half priced nobles...

I see these forums coming back to life from the players who are actually playing the world and those who arent playing talking much less...

I see a large wet dog running through a sea of black and turning it blue (or some other colors if AHL keeps changing it)...

I see myself, hoping with all his might that this world will be close to over and I might be able to reclaim some of what has become a sad and pathetic internet existence where all things in the real world are drowned in a sea of nukes and nobles causing my individuality and self worth to plummet leaving me a shell of my former self...

Uh, maybe I looked a little too deeply?

DeletedUser89665

World Predictions..
TNE and RIE disband and majority of their players quit..
FREE becomes mightier..
FearUs regains the No.2 spot and FREE declares on them..
A new tribe is formed and they break into the top 5..
World is closed for joining and half-priced nobles soon :D

Personallly..
Cross my fingers and stay till the end

DeletedUser

TSIYT's 2011 Prediction;

RIE will uncover one of my spy agents, and maybe FREE might too, or FearUs, or TNE or BOA. And she or he will be exposed for all to see.

Or not.

Personal;
Hopefully I wont be exposed as my new account is under heavy fire from FREE right now and its already not looking good. Just call me AHL, as many accounts as I have had over the last few months

DeletedUser92219

I forgot my one favorite 2011 prediction, shatine returns full time to tw, than me and her make babies, 14 years later our child takes over as leader of free after drowned dog really drowns due to manta ray sting in the ocean. Than the child takes over as full time and only free leader after jesse is convicted of a hate crime when he finally snaps after 15 years of walsh stalking world 31 forums without playing and flies to the UK on a mission for vengeance. After playing the game for 17 years whorris forgot the fact that in real life u cant take an axe to someone than just give 60 wood, 30 clay, and 40 iron and they get to be rebuilt. Me and shantines child, named robTINE than goes on to lead free to victory over rie and tne, who by the year 2025 will now be 200 tribes consisting of one player in each due to the fact that they have hugged so long they have created new ways to make the hug bigger. The final player to be destroyed by free to win the world, doze, who after a look at the map in the year 2018 realizes that there are still well over 10,000 barbs left on the world to noble, where she than re joins the world under the name "I eat barbs".

DeletedUser80269

Players from DNY from w12 get implanted from their area to ours and they go head to head with the remaining W31 players... yes all of them

An Bhoran

I predict once summer time is in full swing i'll forget about my account and go check out the bikini babes.

jakesusername

ive had a premonition...

someone will be getting a spanking soon :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser80269

man i wish soon came sooner... i have to wait till the weekend :/

DeletedUser

Less than a month till the end of the year. Make your predictions here.

WORLD Predictions

Your thoughts on what will happen in W31:

1) 2 top 5 tribes will merge to try and take on FREE.
2) W31 will finally close to new people
3) *RIE* and -RIE- Merge into 1 tribe that may actually learn to fight together.
4) A top 25 Player deletes or gets banned.
5) An infamous ex-W31 player desperate for attention takes an account in RIE and fails miserably at attacking FREE except for knocking down a few walls and killing a bit of defense.

Personal Predictions

What do you think will happen to your personal account:

By the end of 2011 I will have broken 11M and dominate at least 1 more K.

Just realised how much of this came through, Matt you genius :icon_razz:

garyleming

lmao..

yeah. thats funny, its like he knew or something LOL

new predictions anyone? ;)