:)

DeletedUser7529

Just dropping in to say Hi. :)

I noticed on world 2 forums that only 4 threads have been active in the last 30 days. It seems W2 forums really has died down. Ahhhhh the good ol' days.

DeletedUser7464

Thats cus we don't have the likes of you anymore you maniac

DeletedUser

Activity in the forum doesn't say if a world is dead, maybe if the top noblers all had 0 takes. Maybe then it would look like the world is dead.

DeletedUser

even though tribe names have changed, its the same war. everyone has said everything that is needed to be said.

DeletedUser

Once the pnp is gone the world is dead to me. The best thing about this game is arguing with people on the forums and you know it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7529

Hello mate how the devil are ya:)

Good brah. You still playing W2?

Thats cus we don't have the likes of you anymore you maniac

Haha thanks. It was fun for me. I'm glad I could make it fun for everybody.

Activity in the forum doesn't say if a world is dead, maybe if the top noblers all had 0 takes. Maybe then it would look like the world is dead.

Think you misread my post. I never said the world was dead lol. I just said the world 2 forums has really died down. S'all good.

even though tribe names have changed, its the same war. everyone has said everything that is needed to be said.

That's very true.

Once the pnp is gone the world is dead to me. The best thing about this game is arguing with people on the forums and you know it :icon_razz:

PNP was always the funner part of the game to me too. I always wanted to get high OD scores so I took to these boards to taunt fellow opponents. Too bad no one really bit. :( The forums was the only thing keeping me from quitting this game lol.

WOOHOO :D i see all the old ppl coming back :D hey adam :D

Hi cooled ice :)