24 Hour Cease fire

DeletedUser1185

Ok this idea is not of my Tribal leaders but one of mine due to the current events that have happened with HOT I would like to request all parties in this war come to an agreement of reaching a cease fire for 24 hours so that HoT may repair itself to what it was before this incident happened.

DeletedUser4915

Ok this idea is not of my Tribal leaders but one of mine due to the current events that have happened with HOT I would like to request all parties in this war come to an agreement of reaching a cease fire for 24 hours so that HoT may repair itself to what it was before this incident happened.

W2 is screwed, in many ways.

DeletedUser4915

Agreed, Skins, the hack on HOT, the mid-stream Academy rule change, the Cemedia jackpot. All kinds of stuff stinks around here lately.

24 hour cease fire will only benefit certain players, screw that. It takes a lot longer than 24 hours to rebuild an army.

DeletedUser4915

Asterios, I have always wanted to ask you this. Are you posing for a picture with a sword in a pawn shop? If you are, do you own the pawn shop?

AsburySkinsFan

24 hour cease fire will only benefit certain players, screw that. It takes a lot longer than 24 hours to rebuild an army.
I was actually just agreeing with you Skins, I don't like the cease fire idea, and I didn't like the Christmas cease fire either. Only benefits the weak.

DeletedUser

nice job XiG, hacking an account with the idea of a 24h cease fire to rebuild troops

DeletedUser3166

I don't think the idea is for them to rebuild armies since not too much will have been lost yet but to give them a chance to get the tribe back together and get reorganize.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree but I think this is what Asterios is getting at.

DeletedUser

the tribe is back and all allies are informed it's just one of those dirty planned XiG tactics, wonder how low they can go hmm what's next on XiGs agenda a ddos attack ?

DeletedUser4770

the tribe is back and all allies are informed it's just one of those dirty planned XiG tactics, wonder how low they can go hmm what's next on XiGs agenda a ddos attack ?

Cemedia, you are really a fool if you think XiG is behind this.
You really think a ceasefire will benefit XiG? I dont think so. the only tribe who will have the benefit from this now will be HOT.

DeletedUser5436

i can not believe this. i really cant, what the hell can we rebuld in 24 hours, we just want a fair war, were there no no excuses, anyway take it or dont, but frankly 24 hours is not long, and is plentiful time for them to get all there members back.

Soldier

DeletedUser

all we have seen the past days is attempts by Xig to stop attacks

1. fake reports send to admins
2. threathening mails to players of coalitions
3. now this hacking attempt

if it would have been out of war ok, but the mails maige and others got.... thank you XiG for playing it so dirty... you just make more enemies

to the fair XiG players I feel sorry you are together with cheaters and lame losers that try everything to descredit the other side

note: your dear friend asterios reported several people and even mailed them to enjoy the ban, sadly enough it was temp andvery fast lifted, thx to him reports from XiG will be most likely be less believed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

if it would have been out of war ok, but the mails maige and others got.... thank you XiG for playing it so dirty... you just make more enemies

to the fair XiG players I feel sorry you are together with cheaters and lame losers that try everything to descredit the other side

Cemedia the offer was made out of respect and Honor what happened to them was despicable plain and simple but hey if you want to turn this into your own little propaganda twist go right ahead,as it goes i don't care what you have to say nor care to listen to it.

DeletedUser5436

asterios there no reason to do this any longer, stop all conversations with cemedia, it makes no sense, we offer peace to get hot members back and you accuse us of what exactly, good god help you all, if thats your leader.

surely even members of stw can see that this is a good thing for everyone, what do Xig gain from this anyway, nothign, ohhh 24 hours woo blooomin hooo, thats nothing, if it was 2 weeks then you could critices us 24 hours is noting,

i could sleep the time away.

Soldier

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about it guys.

XiG are still reeling from the battering news they received when we all announced our intentions.

They are also mad at the allied 'cheating'.

Holding on for a couple of days waiting for you to lose a bunch of troops before announcing your impending defeat isn't cheating guys.....it's good tactics and a credit to the dukes of the allied tribes.

DeletedUser

1) Nothing can be proven fake till it is. If they are sending fake reports to admins with NO basis then they should be given warnings plain and simple.

2) You can't imagine how many tribes do this...Is it not part of the game to threaten players? I have sent threats to nearly every tribe around me regarding attacking my members and allies...physical threats? No...in game threats to their villages. If they were physical threats then I am SURE there is a rule regarding that and they should be reported. To threaten a player not to attack you or you will wipe them out is not a threat. That is game talk, and called diplomacy.

3) This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever herd. Can you imagine someone stupid enough to take over an account in an enemy tribe then join the tribe that was doing the hack? Do you think any tribe is stupid enough to allow that to happen. How do we know someone did not offer the hacker Prem points to take over the account and make is look like Xig did it? You don't...till it is proven.

I have dealt with jerks that cheat and morons that scar a tribes reputation but I don't go reporting the failings of one member and blame the entire tribe(s) for their actions. If I did...there are a few big tribes that would be gone now.

It was rediculous enough to see all the posting of RUM members launching attacks and the defenders saying how horrible players they were. Well I could do the same thing with every tribe in the game but why bother. I have better things to do.

Give it a rest...

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

petben

If it turns out to be an XIG player, regardless of whether it was sanctioned or not, reparations should be made. This is the lowest thing ever done in tribal wars.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
i totally agree with bolaar if any tribe or player has done something that we are certain of and that is not allowed by some of us than its you cemedia with your "competition"