2dadar

DeletedUser

Tribe is dead, mrloudcar is a traitor. Kere account has at least two coplayers that are decimating k67. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99565

RIP 2dader and the loyal members who fought it out to the end. Some of us are still fighting it out and wish them all the best of luck. Don't think this deserves to be a thread but the forums are dead any way, so why not?

Player not found.

Sadly I actually enjoyed noticing your tudadar-following tribe and I am posting this here to give my respect to the 2dadar tribe as you were here for so long and will be missed by myself :icon_cry:

DeletedUser99565

To be fair you can't really call loudcour a traitor since some of us went to other accounts and then some just flat out quit. After that there only leaves a few members left. Although appreciate it noname.

DeletedUser

Not really thread worthy, however;

Pgraycar, thanks for noticing!

Liam (Kere account)

DeletedUser117635

They were an annoying blob of red for a while. :icon_razz:

I respect the loyalty yall had. GG.

DeletedUser99565

They were an annoying blob of red for a while. :icon_razz:

I respect the loyalty yall had. GG.

The tribe 2dadar is gone, but us loyal members are still incognito on this world. Hope to have another spar with you again, I believe you took an isolated village from me. I hope you shall be returning it. :)

DeletedUser117635

No refunds. XD

Dracul account doesnt sound incognito to me.

DeletedUser

R.I.P 2dadar, had a great amount of fun playing with you guys. And best of luck to Chris and Teemo and others still on the world, give them hell.