2HARD Declares on DSL (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wondered how long it would take for you guys to find out this is partially a copycat. And I'm not ashamed for it, it was a wonderfull declaration and an excellent storyline to convert in a video.

I enjoyed making it, you enjoyed watching it, so whats the problem? :lol:

DeletedUser

think some W6 vets on this world is not liking it. i liked it tho, all that matters :p

DeletedUser

i find it appropriate though to put the part with the stabbing of a sleeping man, goes well with your original plans... didn't work that well though did it?

DeletedUser20939

well if I am right dees is ex-w6 also so I don't see the problem

DeletedUser

Nice video, made me lol :icon_razz:

Good luck to both sides, especially 2HARD :lol:

DeletedUser57199

I wondered how long it would take for you guys to find out this is partially a copycat. And I'm not ashamed for it, it was a wonderfull declaration and an excellent storyline to convert in a video.

I enjoyed making it, you enjoyed watching it, so whats the problem? :lol:

I knew it looked familar the second I saw the professor, it was just a matter of finding the thread... didn't help that I was looking in w4 for it :icon_redface:
But google saved the day... didn't stop me from watching the vid 3 times over then re-reading the original

An other well made video by 2Hard, truly stepping up the PnP quialty. Glad you had fun making it, now lets have fun with this war, cheers and good luck.
(forgive my flaming... to me discrediting someone's post is just as fun as smashing a village, and Im too far to smash you guys)

DeletedUser

didn't stop me from watching the vid 3 times over then re-reading the original

You better reloaded the page in order to rewatch it cause I want views :icon_twisted:

@ Ryps, yes I am a w6-veteran :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 4
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,360
Side 2: 30,140
Difference: 52,220

chart
[/spoil]

Soccer head

Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 94
Side 2: 24
Difference: 70
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 6
Difference: 20
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 552,565
Side 2: 107,712
Difference: 444,853
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 143,994
Side 2: 39,573
Difference: 104,421
chart

DeletedUser64592

best of luck to both sides. Never seen a video declaration before on TW! was a fun watch although i tend to think DSL will win here. (as the stats are showing so far) Obviously it looks like the fighting was going on before this declaration but it looks like 2hard is finally taking some from DSL. Probably mostly recaptures but not like i know.

DeletedUser

Well this doesn't need a long explanation. DSL broke the nap before it's expire date. This pushed us a little back, so we declared immediately (I didn't prepare the vid for nothing lol) and so far we're pushing back, killed/sniped dozens and dozens of nukes/trains.

Their element of surprise is what the stats mirror, but that will fade out soon.

DeletedUser

Well this doesn't need a long explanation. DSL broke the nap before it's expire date. This pushed us a little back, so we declared immediately (I didn't prepare the vid for nothing lol) and so far we're pushing back, killed/sniped dozens and dozens of nukes/trains.

Their element of surprise is what the stats mirror, but that will fade out soon.

Hmmm and in here we all thought you guys broke the NAP first do try to break up facts. you were the first to attack us last time i checked we had no Diplomacy with hubris whom we did attack or did we break up some plans you both had planned on us that pushed you.

:icon_eek: more allies to get to gang up on us

sai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea dees you guys faked first. so nice try with us breaking nap :D

DeletedUser12504

think some W6 vets on this world is not liking it. i liked it tho, all that matters :p

im a w6 vet, and knowing mick he wouldnt have minded dees using the storyline.

nice vid btw dees and gl with your war

DeletedUser

I do not mind in the slightest that dees used my idea for his video. Sharing is Caring.

Mick876

Status
Not open for further replies.