<3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hes spoiling our forums with his presence.... we at w24 are a very upstanding and lawful race of people, we have no time for this "riff raff" :icon_cool:

You have Crewiz and you are calling us riff raff? :icon_confused:

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You have Crewiz and you are calling us riff raff? :icon_confused:

:icon_razz:

Damn...you got us there.
:icon_cry:
Urban - 3?
That's what I make it!
Oh, and pyker can have +1 since he did point out Crewiz.

DeletedUser

Definition of irony:
And as for lame jokes,i meen come on u carnt even explain yourself,dumbass

Ah well Aido, at least this time it's for a good cause! Trany has to learn some respect, and whilst Crewiz isn't the most subtle of teachers, he does have his uses.

We <3 you crewzir.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Are u guys total arse rapers,or do u just like stickinga finger up each other every now and then

aido58

Are u guys total arse rapers,or do u just like stickinga finger up each other every now and then

At what point did we ever even hint at being arse rapers? :icon_confused:

Your name is tranny, im pretty sure that qualifies you a lot more than any of us! :lol:

DeletedUser

Its by the way u follow each other and laff at your gay jokes.

DeletedUser

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love Crewiz. I even made him a sig once! :icon_razz:

It had naked dumbeldores and everything.

btw. Your momma is so hairy she has afros on her nipples lololololol!!!! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Ouch, it seems that we've struck a nerve!
Can I add a point to Urban now that we've got a W23 member to snap?
:lol:

DeletedUser

At your OD and points i ouldnt call anyone dumb,i meen come on he biggest joke here is u.

DeletedUser

tra-noo-three.

or

tran-oh-oh-three

Which one? They both sound like a retard trying to speak.

DeletedUser

Why does my od matter? This is the general section. Or do I have to explain everything to you.

And if I called you noob you could use that point. But I didn't. I called you dumb.

aido58

Hahaha!

Or it could be Tran-zero-zero-three?
Doesnt really make any sense either way does it tranny?

DeletedUser

I dub thee, "Tranny"!

From here forth, all shalt sayeth this, and only this, when he or she addresses thou!

DeletedUser

At your OD and points i ouldnt call anyone dumb,i meen come on he biggest joke here is u.

Yeah, because massive points is clearly a sign of intelligence. Trano, please shut up. The spam war between W24 and W23, for the most part, has been all in good fun. Don't ruin that be being a complete [something, I don't know what, but I'm not going to get banned again because of this guy].

Status
Not open for further replies.