300! - Just for the LOLZ

DeletedUser

Dude every tribe im in is fun!
Imagine what i could be doing to my 299 slaves? :icon_redface:

*lets imagination runs wild*

edit: for those who know me, NO im not thinking dirty thought whatsoever.

And anyway will be very selective and will always be trimming down members.

DeletedUser

pffft thirsty is a noob. :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

:icon_evil:

I've played speed and i've been in top 20 (was there the whole time though the first two days i turtled because i work on weekends) and rank 1 for a couple of minutes/hours. :icon_biggrin:

No you dont know me^^ ive seen you in top 20 before^^
top 20 posters or top 20 noobs of all times? :icon_razz:

Edit: I have to correct myself here. http://www.tribalwars.net/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=41
I was rank 27 not 20. Well, i got one of the two digits right. :) (also, from what i recall i was the only person in that tribe :)

Edit 2: I'm wrong once again (well, can't remember exactly every detail) I guess during that round in the first 2 days or so i either was working or i had school not really sure tbh

well, not that it matters. Perhaps i shouldn't have made this post at all. :| :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:

I've played speed and i've been in top 20 (was there the whole time though the first two days i turtled because i work on weekends) and rank 1 for a couple of minutes/hours. :icon_biggrin:

pfffft if i played the same speed rounds as you ill target you just for the lols. :lol:

nasme

I'll join if I can recruit every person in the world, but that'd be unserious, :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

hey i am going to start on w46 too and i am wondering whether you will accept me, i have played since w14,15 time but nvr got really far... then i stopped... played w 28 until like only 12-14 villa and stopped again and now i am coming back,if you search twstats and see the crappy stats that are there and dont believe me so be it... i wont be suprise if someone does not believe me

thanks

DeletedUser

What about a long lost n00b joey, are they welcome to :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hey i am going to start on w46 too and i am wondering whether you will accept me, i have played since w14,15 time but nvr got really far... then i stopped... played w 28 until like only 12-14 villa and stopped again and now i am coming back,if you search twstats and see the crappy stats that are there and dont believe me so be it... i wont be suprise if someone does not believe me

thanks

Of course you can were starting saturday onwards.
Dont matter about the experience well teach the players willling to learn and are active.

What about a long lost n00b joey, are they welcome to :icon_sad:

A noob like you will be hard to teach but i suppose ill let you in. :icon_wink:

:lol: