3520 Gradients for PS

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm sure you could use these.

http://nightscreative.deviantart.com/art/NCreative-3520-PS-Gradients-203808261

I specifically use/d these for gradient maps when making signatures. For the newbies: Simply make a gradient map under the Adjustment Layers menu (next to the new layer button) and away you go. I usually set the blending mode to Color and lower the opacity -- sometimes masking certain areas.

Please share as much as you can be bothered to.

And remember kids, c4d spam is bad.

DeletedUser

Just out of curiousity:

What kind of resources would you guys want? Tutorials? Textures? Both of which I could try and provide.

DeletedUser95344

no not tutorials,but would be happy with textures a lot i got only 2 defaults in cs5 and 2 added by my own[scan lines and strips]

DeletedUser

Textures and vector brushes are what I am lacking

A few tuts as well would be nice, but if no one else wants them, don't bother :)

DeletedUser

Wow. Night Terror. Haven't spoken to you since world 32. Jeez, how you doing?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiousity:

What kind of resources would you guys want? Tutorials? Textures? Both of which I could try and provide.
Vector brushes, textures, shapes, images for IL...
Hi res textures and brushes for PS...

DeletedUser

Vector brushes, textures, shapes, images for IL...
Hi res textures and brushes for PS...

Hmm. I'm not great with illustrator, but hi res textures and brushes (maybe, there's so many you can just download) I can do. I wonder if I still have my custom brushes tutorial...

Wow. Night Terror. Haven't spoken to you since world 32. Jeez, how you doing?

Pretty good, in my 2nd year of Visual communication and design at university. I love your sig btw =)

DeletedUser95815

.abr files will not work in GIMP (abr is the photoshop format) but apart from that file format then you should be okay.

Burning GFX

These are great thank you,

An for more things i would say Vector brushes, textures, decent C4D and a few good tuts (=

-Burning

DeletedUser

Pretty good, in my 2nd year of Visual communication and design at university. I love your sig btw =)

How's that going? Oh and thanks for that, never thought it would be good enough for a NT compliment ;)

DeletedUser

how do i add these to my ps gradient collection?

In photoshop:

edit -> preset manager -> change the preset type to Gradients -> click Load...

How's that going? Oh and thanks for that, never thought it would be good enough for a NT compliment ;)

I'm pretty flat-out with assignments at the moment. I get a one week break after next week though.