~4~ makes its move?

DeletedUser

From what I have seen so far, Jotad is far better organized and far more active in this war. They will win. Some may consider me a traitor for jumping sides and you are probably right, but my tribe was dying and frankly ~4~ is a horrible family... I tried to defend them in the past... well I shouldn't have tried because I was wrong.

Welcome to the club. Indeed. We knew that from the day after this war started.

Okay, so I clearly lost my bet that your tribe would noble you because it's obvious they couldn't noble themselves in a mirror right now, so let's bet on how many more ~4~ tribal spawn will pop up.

I won the bet, haven't I? Certain tribes did leave ~4~
:p

Also, from jotad's profile.
Jotad's profile said:
Description
Jotad (ALCOHOLICS) was founded by two alcoholics Lahminpooleks and Est owner. Later, they found another two alcoholics, Tavka and Dollariino, and so on, and so on. If you have any questions please contact some of them:

Yepikayee
Golgalash
Tavka

Diplomat
Dollariino
Bozzin
trotty1997

READ BEFORE YOU JOIN!!

1.YOU MUST BE ACTIVE IN THE FORUM.
2.SET SOMEONE WITHIN THE TRIBE AS AN ACCOUNT SITTER IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FOR WHAT EVER REASON.
3. WE DON'T ACCEPT REFUGEES, SPIES OR TRAITORS... IF YOU HAPPEN TO FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY AND HAVE SOMEHOW SNUCK IN, RE-READ YOUR WELCOME MESSAGE AND WEEP.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. :)

AND ALL TRAITORS AND SNEAKY BASTARDS WHO RUN OFF FROM THE TRIBE FOR NO REASON... YOUR TIME WILL COME ;)
Heh.

Edit: So many edits on this post... Oh well, better than posting multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay let me get this straight. 4G changes its name to [RISE] and then lists its allies as the rest of the 4 family on its profile page?

What are they trying to acomplish?

For you information we are still part of the old family its just i have taken steps to move away from the old name. Those that have left have left. We are not branching off the other tribes that are still there will all change their name soon also and we will regroup under a new system.

I will update my page as i go along as things change daily but the old 4G, 4R and 4Ra are all still there in essence just 4G changed its name. 4V i am unsure whats happening with them a lot have joined ???? and others are quiet.

A~E they left because they were in K29 mostly and have now joined jotad to survive. Each member has the right to do that whether they regret the move in the future is anyones guess.

Right now we need to regroup after the shambles of the defection and then decide which path to take.

I know lots on this forum dont think much of me they think i am a point whore maybe i am a little but i do know how to lead a tribe and have a good record of taking tribes and building them in any way necessary.

Saying that i have no mailce towards anyone this is a game which is meant to be FUN and i am trying to make a way for it to be FUN again.

DeletedUser

~4V~ - LorD@LoSs on 22.01. at 06:08 Quote
Our so call "monarch" Sir D has fled from the tribe and his responsibilities. He started a war with a tribe one forth the size of us but he could not handle it..... COWARD.

Add this to the claims that Jotad make about not taking refugee's or traitors and we have some very hypocritical people about. :icon_rolleyes:

mamaschap

Is Jotad planning on doing anything about the tribe "????" ?
Also, they really need to change their name. When myself and others talk about them, it is so confusing.
Is Jotad planning on attacking, nobling, etc? They know they can beat them.. They just need to step it up a bit :icon_razz: If you need help, ask ;)

LorD@LoSs

Is Jotad planning on doing anything about the tribe "????" ?
Also, they really need to change their name. When myself and others talk about them, it is so confusing.
Is Jotad planning on attacking, nobling, etc? They know they can beat them.. They just need to step it up a bit :icon_razz: If you need help, ask ;)

I imagine we'll leave them be till ~4~ is out of the way.

LorD@LoSs

Sorry.. should have said, "I imagine we'll leave ???? be till RISE is out of the way." And apparently you didn't read when I said that A~E members will be joining Jotad shortly...

DeletedUser

Sorry.. should have said, "I imagine we'll leave ???? be till RISE is out of the way." And apparently you didn't read when I said that A~E members will be joining Jotad shortly...

Really? I am familiar with the duke of ~A~E~ and he's said nothing of it...

DeletedUser45898

Side 1:
Tribes: jotad jotad2 jotad2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [RISE] ]RISE[ {RISE} ~4V~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 2,228
Difference: 1,635

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 45
Difference: 184

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,535,864
Side 2: 13,275,444
Difference: 8,739,580

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,812,120
Side 2: 399,470
Difference: 1,412,650

image.php

DeletedUser

There's not much to gather anymore. Most players on the border have joined ????? or something like that.

DeletedUser

With so much in tribe fighting and complaining i have stepped down as leader of [RISE] my hardline approach and people not listening plus those that are refusing to fight because they have friends in other tribes i am not going to be part of that.

I wish the new leaders good luck and hope they have better luck in the future. Just one thing though you need to weed out those that wont fight or dont listen as a tribe is only strong if all members participate. You need to put a stop to allowing members to live under the blanket of protection they think they get from being in a large tribe.

thereset

With so much in tribe fighting and complaining i have stepped down as leader of [RISE] ... I wish the new leaders good luck ... Just one thing though you need to weed out those that wont fight or dont listen as a tribe is only strong if all members participate.

DavidF1970
Opponents defeated (as attacker): 238.518

*doesn't feel the need to expound*

You step down as leader, citing problems intertribally, and then you tell the new leaders to do what you could have done? Do I understand this correctly?

Last edited: