4HORSE/AXE/Exl./ENVY vs. WeRock/Weroc/LoUA

snipershot83

Hey valpo he went inactive without setting a sitter, and I do not see you doing to much i nobled ten of the ones back from you guys in less than 12 hours. I do believe one or two of them were yours??

congratz, you took undefended villages from people who don't care if they take the villages or not. 6 of those were mine, internet died on friday so i couldn't send any support out when i was supposed to (saturday). congratz though, you took 10 villages out of 120. you're pro.

DeletedUser

Me and another player are the only ones i have seen noone else is doing jack and it kinda makes me angry.

do understand that i am not trying to badmout you. i was only stating that -I- as a whole did not act as they where suposed too.

sry if i insulted you.

DeletedUser

congratz, you took undefended villages from people who don't care if they take the villages or not. 6 of those were mine, internet died on friday so i couldn't send any support out when i was supposed to (saturday). congratz though, you took 10 villages out of 120. you're pro.

cut him some slack. a single person can only noble that much villages in given time. and support is on the way. he can not do this alone. its his tribe that is failing.

DeletedUser50771

Yes, everyone says Exl. isn't doing well, but in the last 2 weeks we stayed in defense, as 2 of our players( including me ) were banned, and they had a 2 milion points in k21 lost in 1 night. I am supervising them from outside and I am impressed of their work.

DeletedUser

I completely agree with you valpo my tribe is not acting as they are supposed to and i didnt think you came of as trying to badmouth me, i hope i did not come of that way.

xannash

There are (unfortunately for you guys) only a couple that are actually trying to take back the villas...long distance nobling makes it difficult to keep villas that are taken.

DeletedUser

I know there are only a few of us. And the support you guys have sent to the villages has begun to arrive.

DeletedUser

I wonder how the recent merge affects this war. will the former 4horse continue theire fight? or will AXE and exl. continue the fight alone.

DeletedUser52157

Or perhaps just exl. as Axe decide they have more important issues?

DeletedUser

Or perhaps just exl. as Axe decide they have more important issues?

its not about having greater issues. it would take something we can not deal with as fast as we want or at all. while fighting -I-.

there is no such thing at the moment.

DeletedUser40113

I wonder how the recent merge affects this war. will the former 4horse continue theire fight? or will AXE and exl. continue the fight alone.

certainly not affecting me:)
i can only expand to the west:)

DeletedUser

gimli I am trying but problem is I am sort of surrounded by aliies

DeletedUser

And when I do that it shows you lot who is inactive and you jump on them and nab them straight off.
However I could be wrong and that was a harmless peice of advice

DeletedUser

you can tell who is inactive by simply looking at the tribal file - and player files.

Either way you look at it, its a race you get them first and activily defend them or let other tribes get them and have them attack you from them.

I think its a simple choice, lets see how hard it is for you guys to figure out the right outcome

DeletedUser

And when I do that it shows you lot who is inactive and you jump on them and nab them straight off.
However I could be wrong and that was a harmless peice of advice

consider it as an advice. if i did care to finde an inactive. i would look up twstas. i didn t do that yet. i just did stumble across some because the inactive player... a right word...*searching... density in k41 is prety high.

you can not prevent others to finde inactives by not nobeling them.

so noble them if you have spare nobles.

DeletedUser

thanks for the advice lucky for me I knew my internet was going to be hazy for a week so I got a sitter

DeletedUser

Hey valpo i got a question, i am not trying to be snotty or cocky or anything but how many of you guys have i pissed off??