5 days must be up

DeletedUser2730

Thank you ATEN for the warm welcome back :icon_rolleyes:

800K vs 700 points oh my that will hurt..................

DeletedUser

Thank you ATEN for the warm welcome back :icon_rolleyes:

800K vs 700 points oh my that will hurt..................

I wonder what there morale against you...And isn't Pepperbro supporting you?

DeletedUser

GG useless thread. Your probably stacked with D anyways and getting regular funds shipped. Hmm wonder if account pushing comes into play here.

Berz out.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you still scared of one little village? I would have thought that the shock would have died down by now.

For anyone over 1/2 million points, the morale will be 30%.

Last edited:

Dougalo7

GG useless thread. Your probably stacked with D anyways and getting regular funds shipped. Hmm wonder if account pushing comes into play here.

Berz out.

Why don't you just report him and see what they do about it?

As of Sept 13th 23:45:
Opponents Defeated {defender}
11 warhawg 5,59 Mio.

should be interesting to see if they are real attacks or not..

DeletedUser

I was unaware it was a violation to send someone rescources or support who would be coming under attack.
Shame on me if it is, I have been done this countless times to countless players.
Feel free to report, if you think its a legitamite complaint. Honestly, why are "certain" players still acting like its a Big deal. So Hawgs vback, live with it, or complain on an internal forum. The public gets tired of people whining.

In regards to account pushing, I see no difference in support being set, then in any other circumstance.

Anyways,
-Pepper

DeletedUser

Oh my, the battle for this world just began :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hawg welcomed comments by making this thread. I have no idea of what the admins concider account pushing anymore or if they even look at that rule. I would not waste my time reporting it either. Have fun with your village Hawg.

Berz out.

DeletedUser

Now make sure you start posting the villages that wasted all their offense on you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2730

Hawg welcomed comments by making this thread. I have no idea of what the admins concider account pushing anymore or if they even look at that rule. I would not waste my time reporting it either. Have fun with your village Hawg.

Berz out.

Same way you welcome the destruction of TW everytime you open your mouth?

Good thing you became a family tribe. One of two things. You throw enough SHYT against the wall someone will have your back. Or you just recruit untill there is nobody left to kill. One thing for sure, you never wanted a piece of XiG in its prime making you a second leader who could not hack it when the heat was on. Wait you were not a leader then. I wonder why. I rest my case. Do the world a favor and swallow a spear. :icon_twisted:

Pig Out

DeletedUser2730

Rum will be Rum:icon_rolleyes:

Attacker: simpsongeek
Village: fuengirola (773|881) K87

Quantity: 50 600 600 20 50 30 50 50 0
Losses: 50 600 600 20 50 30 50 50 0

DeletedUser2730

Largest army I have ever seen come from TW

Attacker: brandyshine
Village: brandyshine 003 north 1 (745|865) K87

Quantity: 0 0 831 74 269 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 831 42 269 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser2730

P.S. = Pure Stupidty??

Attacker: brendza
Village: brendzas village (751|886) K87

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 1184 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1184 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Largest army I have ever seen come from TW

Attacker: brandyshine
Village: brandyshine 003 north 1 (745|865) K87

Quantity: 0 0 831 74 269 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 831 42 269 0 0 0 0

hmmm - obviously you need some scout support so nobody can find out what's in your village :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2730

Everybody already knows ;) No secret thats why it is so funny seeing incomings....

DeletedUser

Berz you would report your own mother if you suspected her of account pushing :lol: hawg i was just curious, was your return met with open arms from your old brothers in arms?