5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

Post your 5 worst tribe here, put your reasons with it.

Here is mine:

5. ~FS~- This tribe consist of many types of noobs and pointwhores.
We actually started attacking but still no retaliation or whatsoever

4. ~Q~ - Same with the fifth one all poitwhores...

3.Kraken and its family- got a nice sword on their profile, but they are just mass-scattered recruiting tribe.

2.EX-T- Their Leaders were a bunch of pretenders.

1. T-T- "sniff" "sniff" I smell a family tribe, they are included in the top 20 who doesnt deserve to be there.

No offense to the tribes I listed. Its just my opinions:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Didn't come across 2 much tribes atm, but i think 1-4all should receive some "special" ranking of their own.

DeletedUser

A thread to just rag on tribes you personally don't like, lol? Are any of those tribes important? I don't recognize any of them.

DeletedUser

Didn't come across 2 much tribes atm, but i think 1-4all should receive some "special" ranking of their own.

Their called RIDERZ now.

@ Truth : You don't reconize T-T?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their called RIDERZ now.

@ Truth : You don't reconize T-T?

Oops. Okay, fine, them. But I still don't know anything about them. Please enlighten me. Especially if they're a piece of garbage, to stay on topic of course.

DeletedUser

I personally don't know anything about them except that they are a family tribe.
We have quite a few of them,
W O W as well as another tribe MD or something like that.
Don't know why they aren't up there since T-T is.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is this a pitiful attempt at trying to start flame wars and degredation campaigns?

Sucky tribes are sucky tribes. They're a dime a dozen. You'll find 10 under every rock. If someone wants to point out sucky tribes that actually matter, then looking at the top say 50 tribes. The ones that have actually made a little progress. Then point out the crap ones maybe. But just open-endedly asking for bad tribes, what exactly does he expect for an outcome? Some meaningful conversation? Proper defense of tribes? Maybe some sly PnP? Uh....yeah.

DeletedUser

1. T.D. (insert any letter of the alphabet here)

wolfthegreat

The only lousy tribe I know is RIDERZ. They are so bad that I just have nothing to say. Members are selfish and do not help each other. Horrible counter attacking coordination. Took 2 weeks to kill someone by using 6 members to gang bang even when the person was so much lower point. This shows they just cannot make it:)

DeletedUser

Those guys in SANE really annoy me...
Bunch of noobs...

I dont think that ill make a very good salesman, lol

Seriously though.
I love you all, your all great tribes and i wish we can all be friends and set up a world-wide market trading organisation, instead of warring...

OMG, im so emotional now....
Give me a hugz?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*doesn't get the sarcasim*

Whats T.D.H?

The Dragon Hobo's or something?
They have every other kind of name, lol

I got a great name if they ever get a T.D.L.....
Wait for it.........

The Dragon Lightbulbs!
Classy eh?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser74702

1. T-T- "sniff" "sniff" I smell a family tribe, they are included in the top 20 who doesnt deserve to be there.

Here comes hyperoush to defend the name of T-T again!!!!!

Alright i will be the first to admit that having a family tribe isnt the smartest thing to do. And we do have quite a bit more members then i would like. But recently the leadership has been making changes and cuts.

DeletedUser

Here comes hyperoush to defend the name of T-T again!!!!!

Alright i will be the first to admit that having a family tribe isnt the smartest thing to do. And we do have quite a bit more members then i would like. But recently the leadership has been making changes and cuts.

I hope your leaders can change your tribe...really, my tribe itself had become a family tribe before, but we thought having a family tribe seems pointless and time consuming.

duel pasta

I hope your leaders can change your tribe...really, my tribe itself had become a family tribe before, but we thought having a family tribe seems pointless and time consuming.

You seem to have a problem with us, because you wouldnt call us the worst tribe in this world just because we have a family tribe :)

You can't bring up stats that show we are doing a crappy job, only stats that show we're doing okay :) We terminated *12* and we're terminating BM and BM+R atm, there are seriously allot more weaker tribes out there :)

DeletedUser

It'll try to be a bit more serious now :icon_wink:.

I believe that family tribes could work in theory.
Maybe a 'pre-made' family tribe would work?

Say you'll have 10 very good players from another world, that instead of making 1 single pre-made tribe in this world, each player starts thier own part of the same family.

Instead of what ive witnissed of other family tribes that 'appoint' players that they think will do good, but instead they end up failing...
Causing the rest of the family to look weak and unorganised.

Im not a fan of academy tribes either, to be fair...
I cant see much difference between them and familys...

wolfthegreat

Family tribe... If i had call all my world 8 friends over then any family tribe will just get step onto. The success of cult family on world 3 is great coordinations despite having over 20 branch. If you as a family tribe can coordinate well only then can you guys be called doing okay. In most cases family tribe forum activity is really bad that leads to many mass invite tribe and family tribes to fail

xyziz

Random are #1 failure. They are just arrogant noobs. I hear that they give leadership privs to everyone :lol:

not to mention that supercow1996. look at this :lol: