50 commandments of W22 forums

SharkEyes

how do i do that? liek being serious

Like properly serious? :icon_confused:

You just post youre two sigs next to each other without a space between the coding.

*Hopes that carf is not trying to make him look silly*

DeletedUser

wow thought i had already done that and it was just being annoying

DeletedUser

35.5. "Potash is the only true Mod on W22"

49. Thou shalt never listen to the mods

Some contraversial stuff there guys.

Potash, if you're the only true mod on these forums, I challenge you to a modding battle.

We take turns to Perma ban eachother. You can go first. :icon_wink:

You have a choice, Accept or renounce your claim!

oh, and if you want this stickied, you must remember this: If you're not gonna listen to us, why should we listen to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well then. So long as you don't obey the rules of the forum (which include, I'm afraid, listening to the moderators, and doing as they ask so long as it's reasonable), then we don't have to do anything you ask, tbh.

SharkEyes

well then. So long as you don't obey the rules of the forum (which include, I'm afraid, listening to the moderators, and doing as they ask so long as it's reasonable), then we don't have to do anything you ask, tbh.

Yu iz big meanie :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

But if we dont obey the rules then you win,so we have to obey the rules
*whipsers:quick potash perma ban him D:[/whisper

Prizonerofwar

you dont have to do anything we ask anyway :D

DeletedUser27158

Potash, if you're the only true mod on these forums, I challenge you to a modding battle.

We take turns to Perma ban eachother. You can go first. :icon_wink:

You have a choice, Accept or renounce your claim!

oh, and if you want this stickied, you must remember this: If you're not gonna listen to us, why should we listen to you?

Hehe. Knew it was only a matter of time. Im just suprised you actually read these. :icon_wink:

Lets just say I win.

But if we dont obey the rules then you win,so we have to obey the rules
*whipsers:quick potash perma ban him D:[/whisper

I refuse. Biased :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Damm both potashs commandments plus I cant change that ppost :s so cant change untill they sticky it ::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You are treating us like slaves :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

changed so mods can sticky it. They better do or ill, ill
.......................................................................................................................................................... ask potash to permaban them all:)

DeletedUser27158

changed so mods can sticky it. They better do or ill, ill
.......................................................................................................................................................... ask potash to permaban them all:)

Love it :icon_biggrin: