509 Thank you's

DeletedUser

Fat lady? i thought i was Forrest Gump lmao

Chaos....Gibbomd never attacked alone, end of story. Same sceniro except him and chicka lost more in a shorter amount of time.

Jak...for the most part i agree with your post.... although one thing to consider is that my max size was only 1/3 of gibbomd's, or 1/2 of chickas....but you are totally right, they had a chance to finish me off and didnt, now its up to use to finish them off and if we dont then guess what, they will come back haha

stupid game..... :)

DeletedUser2566

****zooooommmm****

what i said you missed completly and it went right over your head

i said i used to not believe in getting support and it wasnt until later in the war did i ask and realize it was foolish for me not to ask in the first place

sheesh.....

next time write short post like this and leave bs etc off and i'll have no probs to read it all and don't get so confused about all the.. nonsense? however i don't think you'd held out that much without outside support, must've boosted your od kills at least by half?

DeletedUser2566

Lets all stop this crap please,Vin enough already go and send some attacks mate.

err there was no crap from my part but you spared him not to look more stupid? anyway it's less annoyance for me so good.

DeletedUser

At this time, I would like to congratulate Gibbomd for accepting the 'I am No Longer a Member of the 7 million Village Value' Club.

NOTE: After the awards ceremony, ATEN will be providing a Post-Awards Bash in his name.

Please feel free to stop by.