6.0-Update

DeletedUser70293

What is your opinion on the new update? My problem is mainly with the map and having the neutrals switched to miscellaneous. I preferred the old dull "red" dots to the new "brown" colors.

lordarcadia

Bloody hell, now they look too much like the purples on my map!!

lordarcadia

I like the claimer thingy and that i can add a whole tribe to the pop-up and give it whatever colour i want, some of the update hasn't been a total waste of time.

DeletedUser

Besides from that one problem you guys mentioned, I'm actually loving this update!

DeletedUser

The mobile version is great for anyone who looks in on their phones.

But the update has killed 75% of the scripts none of SlowTargets work any more
icon_sad.gif

DeletedUser

The Noble Planner is brilliant. Being able to look on your map and see that a village has already been claimed is a great time-saving addition, as well as the "one click claim" option.

Great update.

nickthegreat217

Why? No flaming intended, just wondering what you thought was wrong with the update except for that color issue?

It's making it feel like the new worlds, I liked the old update we had before,

The brown dots is just odd to.

This is my opinion thought. :icon_smile:

lordarcadia

I do partially agree, you get used to the game and how to do things and then things change.
Anyone hit the village code button lately? [coord][/coord] what the hell was the point of that!!

DeletedUser

I admit I'm not a big fan of updates that change the way you play.. But that noble planner made up for it lol.

@lord: I've always typed the codes myself, so I haven't noticed the new codes lol.. The old ones still work fine if that counts for anything?

lordarcadia

Matt that just further begs the question why!! If the old [village][/village] code still works what was the point of changing it!

Also agree the noble planner really does make the forums and tribal nobling so much easier, this whole update seems to be a mixed bag some really good, some pointless and some downright atrocious, lol

lordarcadia

The group thing on the village page is good too, and the feature to highlight whole tribes on the map now.

DeletedUser

I love the claim system...hopefully avoid a lot of problems and definitely gonna make things a lot easier( theres 1 thing i hate and that is sorting claim disputes)

DeletedUser

+
Noble claims
Grouping villages in overview
Adjusting map size/highlights without pop up
Mobile system, havent tried it out yet though.

~
SOS button

-
TW is slower.
Brown dots.
Scripts going offline

In general I dislike the update, because I dont want to do my recruiting over 400 villages manually. Doing that daily would cost me more time than sorting out the whole claiming forum in FREE. So yea, at the moment I feel

DeletedUser

Anyone try to change location on the map (by clicking a different area on the side map) and end up going to the same certain location every time? Most annoying thing in the world.

DeletedUser74857

+
Noble claims

~
SOS button

-
TW is slower.
Brown dots.
Scripts going offline

In general I dislike the update, because I dont want to do my recruiting over 400 villages manually. Doing that daily would cost me more time than sorting out the whole claiming forum in FREE. So yea, at the moment I feel
Tian there is a working Script, i just got it 10 minutes ago.
javascript:var co=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0];var ar=0;var dc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)dc=window.main.document;function M(a){var v=a[0];for(var t=1;t<a.length;t++){if(a[t]<v){v=a[t];}}return v;}function D(a,b){var v=[];if(a.length==b.length){for(var t=0;t<a.length;t++){if(b[t]!=0){v[t]=a[t]*1.0/b[t];}else{v[t]=0;}}}return v;}function S(a,c){var y=dc.getElementsByTagName(a);var x=[];var u=0;for(var t=0;t<y.length;t++){if(y[t].className==c){x[u++]=y[t];}}return x;}function T(){var c=S('table','vis');for(var t=0;t<c.length;t++){try{if(c[t].rows[0].cells[0].innerHTML=='Village'){break;}}catch(e){}}return c[t];}function Q(r){var v=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0];for(var u=3;u<r.cells.length;u++){try{v[u-3]=parseInt(r.cells.childNodes[1].childNodes[1].firstChild.title,10);}catch(e){}if(isNaN(v[u-3])){v[u-3]=0;}}return v;}function R(r){var v=[0,0,0,0];var s=r.cells[1].textContent.split("\n");var f=r.cells[2].innerHTML.split('/');v[0]=parseInt(s[1].replace(".",""),10);v[1]=parseInt(s[2].replace(".",""),10);v[2]=parseInt(s[3].replace(".",""),10);v[3]=f[1]-f[0];return v;}function P(r){var v=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0];for(var u=3;u<r.cells.length;u++){try{v[u-3]=parseInt(r.cells.childNodes[1].textContent.split("\n")[2],10);}catch(e){}if(isNaN(v[u-3])){v[u-3]=0;}}return v;}if(dc.URL.match('screen=train')&&dc.URL.match('mode=mass')){var c=T().rows;if(ar==0){var f=['spear','sword','axe','spy','light','heavy','ram','catapult'];var s=[[50,30,10,1],[30,30,70,1],[60,30,40,1],[50,50,20,2],[125,100,250,4],[200,150,600,6],[300,200,200,5],[320,400,100,8]];}else if(ar==1){var f=['spear','sword','axe','archer','spy','light','marcher','heavy','ram','catapult'];var s=[[50,30,10,1],[30,30,70,1],[60,30,40,1],[100,30,60,1],[50,50,20,2],[125,100,250,4],[250,100,150,5],[200,150,600,6],[300,200,200,5],[320,400,100,8]];}else stop();for(r=1;r<c.length;r++){var b=[];var z=[0,0,0,0];var w=R(c[r]);var q=Q(c[r]);var o=P(c[r]);for(var i=0;i<f.length;i++){b=co-(q+o);if(b<0){b=0;}for(var j=0;j<4;j++){z[j]+=s[j]*b;}};var h=M(D(w,z));if(h>1.0){h=1.0;}for(var i=0;i<f.length;i++){var n=b*h;if(n<0){n=0;}if(n>1){if(c[r].cells[3+i].childNodes[3]){var x=c[r].cells[3+i].childNodes[3];try{x.value=parseInt(n,10);}catch(e){}}}}}stop();}

You have to fill in all the values and it doesn't work quite as well as other scripts, but its better than doing things manually

DeletedUser

+
Noble claims

~
SOS button

-
TW is slower.
Brown dots.
Scripts going offline

My scripts all still work