7 declare war on Heavens Devils

DeletedUser57259

Couldn't help but notice that ~7~ has taken in a former TCG member today.

Wouldn't make a habit of it, -Nyx- are considering all leavers from TCG refugees, could give you some...unwanted attention down the line.

DeletedUser

I guess I should say something as I am in ~7~, indeed the tribe very kindly decided to name the tribe after part of my user name when I found that I could no longer be as active as usual - what a lovely gesture.

Anyhow H.D are getting thrashed, quite simply the K is too small to have other tribes within it so we decided it was time to tidy up a bit and turn all the red dots blue.

DeletedUser

Couldn't help but notice that ~7~ has taken in a former TCG member today.

Wouldn't make a habit of it, -Nyx- are considering all leavers from TCG refugees, could give you some...unwanted attention down the line.

It was an exception as opposed to the rule and was based on previous history and friendships... You know how it goes

DeletedUser98475

:O

Hd-10.9% Either a fast clear up, or a load of refugees :p

Hotrat66

Maybe the fact that He has only seen fakes is because he's just not a major target. He will be joining his other friends in whatever K they are all restarting on. They can say all they want about us. This was not a war to show dominance, it was just to get the nubz out of our K. In case anyone is looking at stats, its working. Although one of them did restart in the same K. Some people just dont learn.

DeletedUser

thank you all (well most) for this clean and quick death. I see 2 potential trains inbound on me so will probably be restarting soon. The sadest part of this is (although of significant interest) is seeing how many "tribe mates" duck and run at the first sign of trouble:icon_evil:!. It is a game and so ENJOY the fight and engage in the verbal banter.

Oh and 1 parting comment, advice to some if you will listen, regarding the 2 trains inbound on me (i will not post the attackers name, you know who you are). Each wave is 10 seconds apart - very poor work which will cause your trains to fail against opponents with more resources than i have access to. Learn to send them split seconds apart, i am sure there are many in 7 who can educate those who have not learnt this art yet.

Good luck to you 7 and good luck to those of my "tribe mates" who have stayed to fight.

DeletedUser57259

If the trains have carriages that far apart why restart?

DeletedUser

Oh and 1 parting comment, advice to some if you will listen, regarding the 2 trains inbound on me (i will not post the attackers name, you know who you are). Each wave is 10 seconds apart - very poor work which will cause your trains to fail against opponents with more resources than i have access to. Learn to send them split seconds apart, i am sure there are many in 7 who can educate those who have not learnt this art yet.

Good luck to you 7 and good luck to those of my "tribe mates" who have stayed to fight.

Maybe it is not worth the effort of millisecond trains considering H.D were not taken seriously?

DeletedUser99214

OH NO.. the world war of W55 is over before it really even started!! :-(

DeletedUser

I can't believe you actually felt the need to make a (extremely poor) PnP for this. lol These two tribes won't last a month in all likelihood. Seems a bit pointless to draw attention to your existence when the bigger tribes will just eat you. o.0

DeletedUser

The guy who made the pitiful PnP has been rimmed so hopefully this should be the last we hear of it and I agree with you bendood it was a silly move from H.D - totally pointless exercise