#728 Week-long prize round - rules bent???

DeletedUser

Hello!
Can anyone explain me how and why players were able to disband their tribe???
Isint that against the rules?

Leaving/Closing of the tribe not possible

So why was it possible for 1 tribe?
IGA Please explain...

DeletedUser

The tribe was disbanded by the tribal wars team for racist comments on the profile I believe, it is the 1st step, and a repeated offence usually results in the banning of the founder.

DeletedUser

The tribe was disbanded by the tribal wars team for racist comments on the profile I believe, it is the 1st step, and a repeated offence usually results in the banning of the founder.

from what i hear u Put the comments there.

Quite a cunning plan.

DeletedUser

I didn't have privs in that tribe. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser

well the leader i know him did not do it i think you did so they could not catch you and win it so you were saced

if you think i right. Write

Drakemen012-1
Venatta-0

or if you think they right

venatta-1
drakemen012-0

DeletedUser

A) I seriously doubt Sam would have to resort to that

&

B) It's always the leaders fault in these situations. Even if someone else does something, it's still the leaders fault. That's the way leadership works, it's always your fault.

DeletedUser

Very convincing argument you've got there :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80720

im not the one that would normally stick up for sam but not beeing funny but he wudnt need to cheat to beat the turks :) there crap anyway

lajoo

im not the one that would normally stick up for sam but not beeing funny but he wudnt need to cheat to beat the turks :) there crap anyway

Thats not totally true,i know a few turks that know what they are doing and don't turtle.

DeletedUser

I go with Cornish,
Sam doesn't need to cheat.He can take any one down.And even i know it was due to some unacceptable stuff written on that tribe's profile.After all this is a pointless topic.And Again SAM GAINS GLORY!

DeletedUser

I go with Cornish,
Sam doesn't need to cheat.He can take any one down.And even i know it was due to some unacceptable stuff written on that tribe's profile.After all this is a pointless topic.And Again SAM GAINS GLORY!

Well maybe not everyone :lol: Nah joke really, Sam + Miggy = Beastly :icon_twisted:

Anyway back to the topic I personally doubt Sam or Miggy would go that low too win a round. Besides that Sam stated that he did not have prives in that tribe so how could it have been them?