#783 12-hours of 400x Rankings

aakminer1234

Current top 5 for the 12 hour (non-prize) round.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Teh K Y Jelly AA 150.474 15 10032
2 Old Man of TW k!LL 90.094 11 8190
3 foxy1000 k!LL 78.832 8 9854
4 Jack_rabbit SPEED 54.018 7 7717
5 aak1234 EVIL 51.366 6 8561

Yes, I am in the top 5.

aakminer1234

I think I did well... =)

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Teh K Y Jelly AA 264.860 27 9810
2 Old Man of TW k!LL 131.397 13 10107
3 Jack_rabbit SPEED 113.092 14 8078
4 aak1234 EVIL 94.034 15 6269
5 Galatain HONOR 54.359 10 5436

Number of noblemen that can be educated
Noblemen limit: 29
- Existing noblemen 13
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 14
You can still educate: 2

ODA 4 aak1234 240.526
ODD 4 aak1234 245.795
TOT 4 aak1234 486.321

Speed round settings.
[SPOIL]
#783 12-hours of 400x
Start: Wednesday, 01/09/10 21:00
End: Thursday, 02/09/10 09:00
Description:
10 minutes beginner protection.
Paladin active (no items).
Archers on.
Simple tech smithy.
Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 4000 points.
Coin academy.
5-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
Ability to choose starting direction.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 400
Unit speed: 0.6
Sleep mode: No
Account sitting: No
Morale: No
Building queue: Yes
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser80720

you aitn asakly good mate i remember rimming you :)

jairo1218

Reaction score
if i remember sir cornish was also rimmed last round(;, since i noticed he talked so much shit i decided to see how he did, and rim!(;

DeletedUser80720

L@ndi is B@cK u have not rimmed me over 5 times u ahve rimmed me once and i also have rimmed you many times

kala you have not rimmed me many times just 2 but ive also rimmed you so shut it and jairo i nobled you last round u played so dont go around saying u watche me get rimmed

DeletedUser91234

L@ndi is B@cK u have not rimmed me over 5 times u ahve rimmed me once and i also have rimmed you many times

kala you have not rimmed me many times just 2 but ive also rimmed you so shut it and jairo i nobled you last round u played so dont go around saying u watche me get rimmed

you haven't ever rimmed me...
I have rimmed you atleast 5 times :|

kala rom.killer

you havent ever rimmed me :) last round adrian d. played and he quit because he was bored :)

DeletedUser80720

you have taken me out 2 or 3 times max but most the people on here that say im crap im better then them

DeletedUser

I have taken you out far more times than that. I took you out practically every round in the summer xD

DeletedUser80720

in the summer it wasnt me it was my brother i dont have the time much at the moment to play so il play if im not busy or he will play

DeletedUser

in the summer it wasnt me it was my brother i dont have the time much at the moment to play so il play if im not busy or he will play

Lulz, funny at the time you were making different excuses on the forums for why it happened. You will continue to be a mediocre player at best till you learn to accept defeat, realize where you went wrong and try to correct it, instead of just denying any of it ever happened.

DeletedUser93452

ugh *sigh* I'm going to say something now. I ain't played speed in a long long time and even tw but when I come to look at the forums all I see is a decent and fair post and then this "sir Cornish" butting in and totally putting that person down saying oh yeah but i've rimmed you one billion times and i could so totally woop your a$$ at if i wanted to. what happened to the old times when speed players actually got on and made friends with each other then didn't care if they got killed by someone and they certainly didn't go on the forum saying I've rimmed you heaps of times and make up excuses. Also I'm gonna stick on topic and say well done aakminer1234 played well that round except i also have to say teh k y was exceptional go ahead cornish put me down make me feel like a prat Idc

DeletedUser

Lulz, funny at the time you were making different excuses on the forums for why it happened. You will continue to be a mediocre player at best till you learn to accept defeat, realize where you went wrong and try to correct it, instead of just denying any of it ever happened.

I'm always on my acount but sometimes no perium so it is hard and yes i do acept deafet :icon_redface: but it has a reason annd i was rimmed by sir cornish because no perium i opened new tabs then waited and then it said not enough troops i clicked on all the maxium button but forgot one so i died because he was sent attack 14 seconds and i mucked up. not a very nice mistake.

DeletedUser80720

destroyer you will never be better than me

we was allies you tried betraying me by attaking me which u did attack with a noble i waited 5 secs for yours to nearly be home sent my lc yuo died simple as

DeletedUser80720

you haven't ever rimmed me...
I have rimmed you atleast 5 times :|

remember that 18 hour round when u messeged all the top 5 to see if they need a sitter so u can finish with them in the top 1-3

the player u sat was coockies sykes remember this?

aakminer1234

you aitn asakly good mate i remember rimming you :)

You must be mistaken sir cornish, but I did not get rimmed EVEN ONCE in the round... so I guess good job?!

Here is a cookie for making things up.