Number of members:901
Points of the best 40 players:7.679
Total points:116.929
Average points:129
Opponents defeated:1.352 (2.)

=====

fail.jpg

DeletedUser

360 of their players are in my continent =] Its going to be fun farming.

Your our BUFFET

Fail pictures are overused, and so are these stupid threads...

DeletedUser85000

Fail pictures are overused, and so are these stupid threads...

Agreed.

I wonder if it occurs to people that other users can actually look at the tribe rankings as well and see the member count? A constant reminder is not required...

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, that they went from fail to UBER fail, almost hitting an minellium.

DeletedUser

OMG, mass-recruitment at its best. Cant wait for the first 1000 player tribe. A farming feast!

Btw, wtf! Nauzhror is in it!

DeletedUser85000

I'm just saying, that they went from fail to UBER fail, almost hitting an minellium.

And what is fail about a high member count? You're just plainly prejudice against them as you have a stereotypical view.

And no, I am not in one of these tribes - I'm playing solo.

DeletedUser

You obviously aren't very experienced if:

A) you're playing SOLO.
B) PFFT. you think that having 900 members isn't a crap tribe?

DeletedUser85000

You obviously aren't very experienced if:

A) you're playing SOLO.
B) PFFT. you think that having 900 members isn't a crap tribe?

I've played since '06. I'm playing solo because I enjoy it - something wrong with that? Are you calling someone such as 4leaf for example, inexperienced, because he often plays solo?

I don't see how either of those things tell you anything - unlike you I can see outside of the general prejudice that prevails against high member counts. I admit, SDA itself will probably fail, but in general a high member count doesn't always mean so. With the correct leadership and direction, any tribe whatever the member count can succeed. If you are unable to see that then I pity you.

As Darwin said "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I pity you for not seeing that. + i also pity you, on commenting on a piece of the forum you dislike.

DeletedUser85000

I pity you for not seeing that. + i also pity you, on commenting on a piece of the forum you dislike.

What? You haven't even answered my post - if you are unable to it is usually more graceful to admit it rather than say I don't have to comment.

DeletedUser

Besides, i don't even know who "4leaf" is, most of the members i know, who try going "pro" by going solo, often fail worse than SDA probably will in the future.

DeletedUser85000

Besides, i don't even know who "4leaf" is, most of the members i know, who try going "pro" by going solo, often fail worse than SDA probably will in the future.

You don't know who 4leaf is? *sigh* You really don't know much do you. He is one of the upper cadre of players on .net and is considered a very accomplished player.

Who said anything about "pro" either? I said I'm doing it because I enjoy it.