A ban on the word Noob

DeletedUser

I think the time has come to bring in a new age of TW!

Noob sounds too much like Boob! The original terminology of Newbie meant someone new, or still learning.
It's all in good fun most of the time. Wind them up and watch them spin. We need a gentler, more parental guiding feel.... type word that implies "Not yet son, not even close, but keep trying" , yet still satisfies the urge to inflict varying degrees of contempt.

I will start the search for this new word.

bunnie - (Pronounced Bunny. They are cute and fluffy, and sometimes very promiscuous, with plenty of energy.)

Positives (Overt meaning )

• No one would really object to being called a bunnie?

Negatives (Covert meaning)

• Apparently they sound like babies crying when they are under attack.
  • Harmless as a bunny.
  • Bunnies are not very bright
  • They are very low on the food chain
  • They are the products of sex crazed single moms, which kind of makes them bastards.
  • Bears have been known to use them as toilet paper

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like bunnies

playboy-bunnies-1-300x236.jpg

playboy-bunnies-1

DeletedUser

i personally use the term nublets. sounds almost sexual.....

DeletedUser

obviously you did not play w7... TFB (Tribal Fluffy Bunnies) was a tribe to be reckoned with...

DeletedUser

I usually go with the term randy bo bandys , or scrandums. Or the always classic, downies. Offense intended of course. :D hyuck hyuck hyuck

DeletedUser

Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing.

Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage.

n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

now as for me I'm a :lol:
nub
one who sucks at a particular video game, they are not new to the game, but possess some determent that prevents them from playing well, no matter how long they practice playing the game.

DeletedUser

I like it! :icon_cool:

No, I did not play w7. "Help! Tribal Fluffy Bunnies are attacking me!" Somehow it just doesn't seem right! :icon_smile:

yeah... thats the sound of a player about to get acquainted with the rim... bad bunnies!

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can you get banned for calling someone a poopyhead? :icon_rolleyes: Cuz that's an insult, but makes me sound like a 4 year old... So that should even things out... Right?

DeletedUser

lol i like knob jockey.... but when pressed i explain its a knob of butter they like to ride... :lol: