A call to farming tools . . .

DeletedUser

There is nothing like spending 15 hours farming every day with no appreciation from your duke. This sure seems like the place for me.

twenty-five

There is nothing like spending 15 hours farming every day with no appreciation from your duke. This sure seems like the place for me.

Yeah. It really, really does bring a warm fuzzy feeling to your belly. In fact I'm quite sure 15 hours isn't enough.

DeletedUser74375

It has been hard teaching myself to write without fingers since master took mine.

But i am gracious that he did, after all he is master, and master knows best.

I have stopped biting my fingernails as a result.

DeletedUser

oh hello 39, I'd thought you died after the last beating, good to see you survived to suffer more of the same!

On a separate note, I've gotten a very large number of skype invites and forum PMs expressing interest in joining the peasantry.

While Master eventually strips you of your name, assigns you a number and gives you your first symbolic beating, all initial inquiries should be directed at Peasant 24, his skype address is wardyuc

DeletedUser74375

oh hello 39, I'd thought you died after the last beating, good to see you survived to suffer more of the same!

On a separate note, I've gotten a very large number of skype invites and forum PMs expressing interest in joining the peasantry.

While Master eventually strips you of your name, assigns you a number and gives you your first symbolic beating, all initial inquiries should be directed at Peasant 24, his skype address is wardyuc

It was close Master, the infection nearly cost me the useless lumps i have left to call my hands, but they miraculously managed so that i might be punished in the future again.

DeletedUser105509

i have wardy x on my skype, did he change it... oh wait same person, my peasant elect brain is no very good.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Me too, it's why Pervis deemed me to not be peasant material long ago. :(

Tis cos Nauz n Muldeh are more fitted to providing entertainment for me :p

Wardyuc = Weardy = 21 not 24. :p What would you do without me ;)

<3

DeletedUser

There is no way this is really happening, right?

Right?

Oh hello Joa. where you been all this time ? Tell me what "this" is and I can answer as to whether its happening or not.

Ego's gunna be clashing as usual

Dunno who you are but if you think there are ego clashes within the tribes let alone such being a usual thing, then you've never been anywhere near the tribes.
Community based tribes/recruitment is a lost art, or maybe its an art nobody other than us really practiced

Wardyuc = Weardy = 21 not 24. :p What would you do without me ;)

<3
O'rite, 24 was formerly known as Anh.
Without you I'd be happily be separated from the internet forever and live in a cave like I always wanted to!

Last edited by a moderator: