A CareBears Guide to N00bs...and Raki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and sp.ag i like your tribe profile u trust me 1.tribe war about RAKI vs -Bio

and anyone see who is noob us or u :D

No wait, won't that be RAKI + R4KI + R@KI + RAK1 + LAKI + SAKI + NAKI + TAKI + L@KI + S@KI + HAKI + WAKI + YAKI + Y4KI + WAK1 + MAKI vs. -Bio!

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lovethisthread.jpg

Great thread sp.ag!!!!! :)

DeletedUser

Apart from spamming the whole text with RAKI word it was very interesting reading. 10/10

DeletedUser

I think u are very noob sp.ag because why always u opened topic about us are u so afraid us ? i think yes all tw players afraid us.

why RAKI cant stay top 5 ?

1)because so many players who afraid us always send a ticket a support for RAKI speak in forum turkish
2)we have a lot of enemy then other tribes
3)we are too strong and noob(like sp.ag) afraid us and open topic in forum for attack with rakı or say bad things about us

Back to your country you infidel! RAKI Sucks - You always fail, what are you *infractionworded*?

DeletedUser

Bksok said:

:icon_eek:

But we would be doomz0rd!

How about we just arrange a mega-super-uber-alliance, then declare war on teh grays?

sp.ag

I think u are very noob sp.ag because why always u opened topic about us are u so afraid us ? i think yes all tw players afraid us.

1)because so many players who afraid us always send a ticket a support for RAKI speak in forum turkish
3)we are too strong and noob(like sp.ag) afraid us and open topic in forum for attack with rakı or say bad things about us

A) Its called propaganda mate..part of the game dont cry.
B) Please attempt to slander me in a betetr way then...z0mg your a n00b!
C) Work on your english grammer and puncuation. and sentence structure might even help.
D) Heck if i was affraid of your tribe i wouldnt dare to put this up would i?
E) Please refram from spamming this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is not an easy task to learn this language because our intelligent accent will keep it from sounding quite right when spoken. You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

How else do you think they came up with the tribe Tags? :lol:
Awesome Thread. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, don't make fun of RAKI, they're the best tribe EVAR!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dude, sp.ag alone could PWN your whole tribe with no head. This attitude is what makes us all hate you in the first place... thats right HATE, not fear or envy.

DeletedUser

@Moonsoon - Sure they are. By the way, what happened to all other tribes then? Oh, I know, they were too afraid of RAKI and decided it would be of their best interest to leave W14 and wait for W15.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Moonsoon - Sure they are. By the way, what happened to all other tribes then? Oh, I know, they were too afraid of RAKI and decided it would be of their best interest to leave W14 and wait for W15.

Heh, RAKI will pointwhore there too. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yes, we will perish!

How could you do this to our tribe? We are dooomed!! RAKI will send the might of their merchants and spears against us!!

10/10 for th thread :lol:

DeletedUser20107

I like RAKI,

would have applied, now i'm stuck with these n00bs.

(please don't hurt me LTCL)

DeletedUser25166

Apart from spamming the whole text with RAKI word it was very interesting reading. 10/10

I agree. Awesome thread, but most of us get that you think RAKI is a noob tribe. No need to emphasize it in a guide so much. Say someone read this from world 6. How will they get that with so many things about RAKI?

DeletedUser

They would understand immeadiatly RAKI is the greatest example of what the guide deals with.
Also, they would spam their mailbox to death with spam.

DeletedUser

I think RAKI will dominate this world after nobles come out. We must rid them before it is too late. Nawt

Status
Not open for further replies.