A Collective Story by AA, AI, and TT

DeletedUser

One cold december's night, lying comfortably 'neath a dark vermilion bedspread adorned with gold trim, I suddenly awoke in a sweat. To my right, the cold winter breeze broke through the window, stabbing my sweat covered figure like several well-honed knives. Opposite this scene, the door creaked open. Standing before me was none other than the demon sp.ag. The nightmare that haunted my dreams and caused many sleepless nights of tossing and turning was before me at last.

In his cold hand... an invitation to Evolve. I knew what I had to do, so as quickly as god provided I hurled my bedsheets at the beast and ran for the door. Unfortunately for me, the door had been locked from the outside! I was trapped, my palms sweating, my eyes jerking -- the window! It was my only option!

I darted towards the window with near inhuman speed. "Don't look back," I told myself, "Don't look back." I could feel the cold breath of my pursuer behind me. Never before had my room seemed so long, but I had finally reached my goal. I threw myself out the window, and rolled onto the soft terrace below. Getting to my feet, I looked back at the broken glass studded hole I had dived from. The monstrosity that had accosted me was nowhere in sight.

He was gone, for the moment at least, but I started running. I ran until I could run no more, and still farther. I eventually came to rest, and sat on the stump of a long dead tree breathing heavily, while picking the shards of glass from my elbows. A sudden wave of recollection shot through me, the vivid image of sp.ag’s cold fingers wrapped around the invitation. A chill ran down my spine. Another premade...

I considered ending it all then and there. I gazed at my left elbow, features settling into a thoughtful expression. Those shards of glass... surely they would do the job. A tiny glass army, across the wrist. Then oblivion. No more invitations. No more tribes. No more. But no! Those premades... they can get you anywhere. The only option was to stay and fight. Frankly, looking back, I'm ashamed I ran in the first place. Then again... perhaps running from a fight shows me for what I really am. A worthy pre-made invitee.

I had been stopped in thought so long, surely the beast had caught up. I turned back towards the window from whence I came. Nothing. He was nowhere to be seen. "What a relief," I spoke out loud, turning back away from the window. In front of me, I heard the voice of the demonic beast. "What a relief, indeed. I thought you were going to run." He held out his hand, invitation within.

Boom!! Tic Toc’s flying kick knocked sp.ag to the ground. The sheer force of the kick knocked me back off my perch. And TT, he turned to me, and told me to run. My ears were ringing, but I could make out the words. “How dare you!” Sp.ag’s voice rang like thunder as he pulled off his robe, revealing neither man nor monster, but machine! I choked. I could do nothing. It happened so fast. I still blame myself.

Who wouldn't? I could see what was going to happen, even as I lay there, gasping for breath, desperately trying to warn TT of the threat looming, unnoticed, behind him. Sp.ag moved with lightning speed and threw TT aside as though he were nothing more than an empty promise, one that had carried hope of salvation, but was now crumpled on the ground, still and silent. In the silence that followed, Sp.ag turned back towards me and I struggled to my feet. Where was my hope now? Who could counter such a terrible force?! ... oh, right. It was Agent Incognito, shimmering into existence, wielding a sword with ninja-like expertise!

I watched as AI and Sp.ag dueled over my future, wishing AI the best of luck, but the demon was too great a beast to be slain easily. If only TT hadn't been...Wait!--I looked over in TT's direction, hoping he may yet be alive, only to see a dark cloaked figure hunched over his cold, lifeless body. When the cloaked man stood back up, TT stirred, and walked towards the fight by his side. The two walked up to the fight, and TT pulled a paper out of his pocket.

"AI, hold this for me?" He asked, and she grabbed the paper. The moment her eyes read the writing, she instantly fell silent. The cloaked figure was none other than Sp.ag's partner in crime, Androgynous Anonymous. TT, and now, AI, had been turned. I tried to get onto my feet, as all four slowly walked towards me, invitation in hand... But alas, it was too late.

This story written collectively by Androgynous Anonymous, Agent Incognito, and Tic Toc.

****Disclaimer is back - originally written by Tic Toc, messed up and reposted to the state of near perfection it is now****

Finally, maybe that's ok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a good story!
i is pleased.
gave me a good minute of excitement over the past week of farming twice :D

DeletedUser

Heh, I thought that was brilliant. First three paragraphs were the highlight though.

Tic Toc

Tic Toc never messes up. He only feigns a falter to further his motives.

DeletedUser

lol ^_^ nice story it was good for a laugh ;p also is there any true meening behind it or is it just for fun?

Super fast

Yea you guys/Gals suck at this. Should have let me write me

Nice job other than the fact that you suck at this and it should have been me writeing it ;P

DeletedUser51390

lol I didnt see the point of this other than just a good read lol.

All in all I enjoyed it very much wouldnt mind seeing some more

DeletedUser

Whatever happened to the evil bunny rabbits miglumapas and super fast? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Curse you Tic Toc! you can't kill them bunnies :icon_sad: they were speshul bunnies..

DeletedUser35900

Very good story! Alot of descriptave words used.

10/10.

Good work TT AA and AI ;) :booty: