a declaration, and a hidden surprise ...

DeletedUser97381

yes, but you admit the question was already answered?

ofc it's your right to choose which accounts are worth saving and which are not ... synkh being a bit isolated from the rest, I understand why you made the choice you did ... it doesn't mean swat didn't do a good job making the account look hopeless though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually it was -SWAT- that made the claim about the players in question ali(notice the lack of me calling you names or insulting you when I corrected you for not paying attention to who wrote what).

Is that the K where all the inactives were?

Really it was swat was it. Also i did not call you names, all i said was i pity NiNi as you were too lazy to go and see who had said what but preffered to just try to flame me which doesn't really make you look good does it.

DeletedUser

Really it was swat was it.

It was, you'd have to check the thread where they claimed not to be at war with us and were only attacking our inactives and denying coalition involvement.

Also i did not call you names, all i said was i pity NiNi as you were too lazy to go and see who had said what.

I had simply misread, and all I ever said was that matmatias hadn't said anyone was pathetic, as I believed that's who you were referring to since you quoted him. While me saying he hadn't said that might not pertain to the conversation, it hardly warranted your 'holier than thou' response.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97381

being a "past" potential target yourself, I don't see how you can come on here and comment on that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

being a "past" potential target yourself, I don't see how you can come on here and comment on that :icon_eek:

That's true, you guys are completely one-upping Bcardi by recruiting players that are actually being attacked to get into new K's. Do I smell yet another -SWAT- merge already?