A family Christmas, from PnP

DeletedUser

W21! Your attention please!

I would like to take a moment to issue an official statement from PnP to W21.

Over time, this server has grown stagnant and lame. We searched, expanding in all directions, for a worthy opponent. What we found was the Knight/KNR alliance, but they only supplied empty threats and harsh words.
[spoil]<This content has been removed by the tribalwars moderation staff.>
emptythreats.jpg
[/spoil]

So our long journey in search of quality opposition continued.
[spoil]
250px-Father_and_son.jpg
[/spoil]

Then, we came across the biggest, fattest, family this world has ever seen!
[spoil]
fatties2_large.jpg
[/spoil]
Surely with the 'vast amount' of beginners experienced war fighters, this family has at their disposal and their spread out, mixed cluster well developed lands, they could give us the competition and challenge we so crave!

So! It is with great sadness and regret, that I must announce, purely for the entertainment of you (the angry mobs)
[spoil]
angry_mob.png
[/spoil]

That we (PnP)
[spoil]
3692163003_c08bd7dfcd.jpg

n
20050611070449.jpg
[/spoil]

shall be declaring war on IMP-family
[spoil]
164215.jpg
[/spoil]
effective immediately.

We hope they will enjoy the Christmas crunch we've sent their way
[spoil]
christmas-crunch.jpg
[/spoil]

And we hope the rest of you will have a very merry holiday season with all your families.

This is going to be a 'family' Christmas for all!

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Midnight Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Midnight Claus is coming... Tooooooooooeeeiooooooo TOWN!
Yeah yeah yeah oeioooooooo owwww! BAM!

Im sad but I enjoy it :p. And from a 100% biased view and opinion I believe PnP will win, I want them to win and I think they are awesome

robot-santa.jpg

Last edited:

ugofree

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Midnight Claus is coming... Tooooooooooeeeiooooooo TOWN!
Yeah yeah yeah oeioooooooo owwww! BAM!

Im sad but I enjoy it :p. And from a 100% biased view and opinion I believe PnP will win, I want them to win and I think they are awesome

robot-santa.jpg

ohh wow, think i have to attack imp players from back to help pnp..)lol

anyway gud luck, let the best players win / loose :) p

i will comment on this war more & more to mid after Christmas :p

DeletedUser

Hey ugo, hows Virus going? We haven't spoken in a while.

Feel free to attack IMP, just stay away from the PnP/IMP area's. Thats going to be a pretty hot zone over the next few months.
This will be a long and arduous war and PnP is well prepared for the long, cold, grueling months that face us ahead.

I am quite sure IMP are equally prepared.

PnP - 215 million points
and
IMP-F - 104 million points

represent the two largest entities on this server. A clash of the super-powers if you will. The rest of you should rejoice as you all get to sit back with your Christmas colored popcorn and turkey breasts and watch the largest scale war this server has ever seen take the main stage.

It will be a war to end all wars.
And at the end of it, one will stand and one will fall.

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on whoever wins this war, to win the server.

gh131

Hey ugo, hows Virus going? We haven't spoken in a while.

Feel free to attack IMP, just stay away from the PnP/IMP area's. Thats going to be a pretty hot zone over the next few months.
This will be a long and arduous war and PnP is well prepared for the long, cold, grueling months that face us ahead.

I am quite sure IMP are equally prepared.

PnP - 215 million points
and
IMP-F - 104 million points

represent the two largest entities on this server. A clash of the super-powers if you will. The rest of you should rejoice as you all get to sit back with your Christmas colored popcorn and turkey breasts and watch the largest scale war this server has ever seen take the main stage.

It will be a war to end all wars.
And at the end of it, one will stand and one will fall.

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on whoever wins this war, to win the server.

mmmmmmmmmm turkey breasts on a realted note i think that IMP is going to bring others into the fight :p

DeletedUser65003

mmmmmmmmmm turkey breasts on a realted note i think that IMP is going to bring others into the fight :p

IMP dont need to bring the others in, they do automatically, this is where hiding behind IMP will prove a bad idea.

I cant wait to see the results after a month or two.

gh131

IMP dont need to bring the others in, they do automatically, this is where hiding behind IMP will prove a bad idea.

I cant wait to see the results after a month or two.
:p im with ya on that i want to see how long IMP and there buddies last:p

DeletedUser

go IIIMMMPPPP!!! :D if IMP cant stop PnP then no one can, and we all might aswell leave. should be a good war thoe.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Should be an interesting contest.

I DO love Christmas time!

DeletedUser

finally a real war! The question is, will other tribes join IMP as this could be the last and final chance to stop PnP! If IMP goes there is no one else. So what will the likes of KNR/KNIGHT/Dr.No/everyone else do? All rally together and attempt to stop PnP??!!

DeletedUser

good luck to all

If PnP win, Dr.No (their allies) are the main tribe left - money on PnP to win the server
If IMP win - I will be amazed - though I dont see them being able to completely wipe out PnP - it would take months or even years to do.

This leaves the north up for BCB/Dr.NO/KoN expansion - It remains to be seen whther noble rates fall on Knight and KNR(if they havent already)

Either way Ill be an interesting watch - weekly stats stickied topic?

DeletedUser

Soz for double post - I wonder if an attack break will mix things up if that happens...

DeletedUser

Well ... I used to believe that IMP are a nice group of players :)

However now I discover that IMP leadership is harboring players that only know how to throw insults over mail ... and nothing more :)

Seriously people ... it's a game ... learn to play it or leave it. There are children playing this game and if IMP's members act like this with everyone that send a few attacks at them ... I believe you have been spreading the ugliest insults you could ever throw at someone.

It's really ... not nice ... :/

gh131

Well ... I used to believe that IMP are a nice group of players :)

However now I discover that IMP leadership is harboring players that only know how to throw insults over mail ... and nothing more :)

Seriously people ... it's a game ... learn to play it or leave it. There are children playing this game and if IMP's members act like this with everyone that send a few attacks at them ... I believe you have been spreading the ugliest insults you could ever throw at someone.

It's really ... not nice ... :/
ooooo i can insult them back for you:p i can also epically spam them up:p ask anyone:p

RiseAgainstFear

Goodluck to both sides.

It will be interesting to see what other tribes are dragged into this war.

DeletedUser

Woooooooooo!!!!!

I knew this was going to happen, just a matter of time :/

Get your war faces on ladies and gentlemen!! It's time for WAR!!!!

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::spear::spear::spear::axemen::axemen::axemen::spear::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::heavycavalry::spear::spear::spear::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::axemen::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::axemen::axemen::axemen::spear::axemen: