a few true statments!!!

• Thread starter Big Family Tribe Owner
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This guy is right! we have no chance against that many n00bs!

+2 respect for pointing that out! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

1. i am the best, dont doubt it, i played this game for 4 months now lots of exp 2. tribes: google & nubs will fail and any other tribe with less then 80 members lol they fail 3. GoHard, FPWN & SDA will own this world since they have the most members no one can stoop that alliance who agree? p.s. im pro

All hail dillusional noob :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

if alias= noob
if serious...= bigger noob

Meh, I might class as a noob in your eyes but I can state one true fact and that is, I can far out pace anyone within this thread. Infact, so far the only competition worthy that I have seen is Nuazhror, sorry Super Brat, I might let you watch on the side lines.

DeletedUser

Meh, I might class as a noob in your eyes but I can state one true fact and that is, I can far out pace anyone within this thread. Infact, so far the only competition worthy that I have seen is Nuazhror, sorry Super Brat, I might let you watch on the side lines.

we might all seem outclassed in your eyes but you are not even worthy of my time, sorry Big Family. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1. i am the best, dont doubt it, i played this game for 4 months now lots of exp 2. tribes: google & nubs will fail and any other tribe with less then 80 members lol they fail 3. GoHard, FPWN & SDA will own this world since they have the most members no one can stoop that alliance who agree? p.s. im pro

LMAO. Half the stuff you said is true but I dont believe google will fail. On the other had NUBS has already failed. They are dropping players left and right do to the fact they had 8 spies from NUTS that helped to destroy all the forums. Also this was most of the leader ship for that tribe,except for the co-duke.Nubs lost their duke and lost 2 barons and they lost their 5 forum mods. :lol:

Now as for SDA they are mass recruting because they tried to recuite me and I asked them what their cap was. They said they are maxing at 1k memebers. Now that is what I call a big tribe. As for GOHard and Fpwn I dont know much about their leadership but they might be a fail. Only time will tell.

At least we know they cant be worst then SDA and NUBS.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

we might all seem outclassed in your eyes but you are not even worthy of my time, sorry Big Family. :icon_rolleyes:

You are not all out classed by me in my eyes. It's a simple fact. While you may think you are good reaching rank 90? I'm hitting the top 1 - 5 ranks playing solo (Solo meaning, no tribe, no sitters, no co players) Just pure 1337 skills.

Don't feel too hard on yourself, heh, you just aren't that capable. I suppose. I mean, you could always mail Nauzhror, I'm sure he would agree I outclass you maybe, 2 / 3, heh maybe even 4 times. ;)

DeletedUser

You are not all out classed by me in my eyes. It's a simple fact. While you may think you are good reaching rank 90? I'm hitting the top 1 - 5 ranks playing solo (Solo meaning, no tribe, no sitters, no co players) Just pure 1337 skills.

Don't feel too hard on yourself, heh, you just aren't that capable. I suppose. I mean, you could always mail Nauzhror, I'm sure he would agree I outclass you maybe, 2 / 3, heh maybe even 4 times. ;)

You under alias? So yo could be even in last 1-5. So you are full of BS. I am in a teaching tribe which means me no cares about ranks and anyways ranks dont matter yet

1st player has 159 points
Me (Super) has 132 points

Edit:
1-You can also sit if you are solo.
2-I am also without a co-player atm. I will have a friend later that will post something for me and state he is my co-player
3-I could also make a alias and claim im in top 5
4-If you do not know anything about me then do not say that your skill is better then mine.

The rest of your text is useless and no meaning of me to reply to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt even bother with this guy...just anouther version of nurgle:/

DeletedUser

You under alias? So yo could be even in last 1-5. So you are full of BS. I am in a teaching tribe which means me no cares about ranks and anyways ranks dont matter yet

1st player has 159 points
Me (Super) has 132 points

Edit:
1-You can also sit if you are solo.
2-I am also without a co-player atm. I will have a friend later that will post something for me and state he is my co-player
3-I could also make a alias and claim im in top 5
4-If you do not know anything about me then do not say that your skill is better then mine.

The rest of your text is useless and no meaning of me to reply to

No. I know very well who you are and you are not a player I'd qualify as decent. 'Maybe half decent' in the apps of you knowing what to do, but never being able to pull it all off, thus, I'm better than you, I need not to show proof, I did say mail Nauzhror as he loves the random mails. ;)

As for Rank 1 Is Standard. You here to cheat again, or play fairly? I sure did out pace you back on W44 huh? Oh till you got upset and had to spike me.

DeletedUser

I really hope Super Brat eventually comes face to face with you (IG ofc :icon_razz:). It just wouldn't be the same with anybody else making childs play out of you.

DeletedUser

No. I know very well who you are and you are not a player I'd qualify as decent. 'Maybe half decent' in the apps of you knowing what to do, but never being able to pull it all off, thus, I'm better than you, I need not to show proof, I did say mail Nauzhror as he loves the random mails. ;)

As for Rank 1 Is Standard. You here to cheat again, or play fairly? I sure did out pace you back on W44 huh? Oh till you got upset and had to spike me.

Silly little noob.

Me and Nauz are in a premade so i can just ask there.
You got spiked? You now qualify to me as noob, I got proof on that.
a} you use an alias
b} you got spiked

DeletedUser

Silly little noob.

Me and Nauz are in a premade so i can just ask there.
You got spiked? You now qualify to me as noob, I got proof on that.
a} you use an alias
b} you got spiked

I know, I was talking to him on Skype about locations, etc.
I'm using an alias for the shits' in giggles'. Spikes? Ehm, everyone gets spiked? This was back on W44 not that it matters, I had double Rank 1 Is Standards LC count while being rank one. Solo played account, and because he used a farming bot he got banned, then unbanned and decided to spike me.

However, I see no reason to why being spiked qualifies as being a noob you freakin' moron, mean good players get spiked. Purple Predator, Lodda, Nauzhror. You are genuinely lucky if you don't that or no one find you worthy of spiking.

DeletedUser

I know, I was talking to him on Skype about locations, etc.
I'm using an alias for the shits' in giggles'. Spikes? Ehm, everyone gets spiked? This was back on W44 not that it matters, I had double Rank 1 Is Standards LC count while being rank one. Solo played account, and because he used a farming bot he got banned, then unbanned and decided to spike me.

However, I see no reason to why being spiked qualifies as being a noob you freakin' moron, mean good players get spiked. Purple Predator, Lodda, Nauzhror. You are genuinely lucky if you don't that or no one find you worthy of spiking.

Why does everyone say they know these guys?

I personally never got spike or never heard of any great players getting spiked.. sorry there. Yes you are ranked 1 wherever you join, even if PP is there or Nauz :icon_eek:? ok :icon_confused:

Calling me moron because I state the obvious, my mistake then. Maybe its not worth spiking in my area as your troops will die. I always clear my 15*15 before moving back to barbs.

Edit:
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 pniklowicz Ban 166 1 166
2 Sentrii Google 161 1 161
3 syraxman =Uno= 159 1 159
4 Madmarauder Ban 158 1 158
5 -Troy =OD= 155 1 155

1} you are not him
2} definetly not him.
3} If yes you are a noob so I hope you are him
4} you are not him either
5} Omg I hope thats you

edit2:
Why do you think knowing Nauz, PP makes you a good player?
I know karmalot, sentrii who is top 3 now. I knew M.D from w27 who outclassed PP there. I know ISE and Shlomzi who are known as legendary leaders, so what with that? I am not better best because of that but I learnt a few things from all (except Sentri)