A Fresh Face in The South East

DeletedUser

The world is changing and not least out here on the rim in the South East, after the fall of PcH we decided to unite a few players down here and see what we can do.

So W57 say hello to the all new 4Play.

Now I know we have to prove ourselves so we decided we would also maybe look for a way to do this:

So after reading the forums and looking at our map we thought we would make an offer to Train

catching-a-train-woman-train-demotivational-posters-1294356074.jpg

I know what your thinking how she going to stop the train well lets have a closer look shall we.

images

Looks like Train will not see the light at the end of the tunnel maybe next time just try a bit of 4Play first and you may just get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL.. Nice. :icon_razz:

Best of luck with your new tribe, looking forward to seeing what you can do.

DeletedUser

Poor very poor.

W47

:lol: :icon_redface:

Embarrassing really.

DeletedUser

Its not like the whole world are picking off train left , right and center.

The new tac lol..

If you do a declaration , I expect it to be checked for typos.

If you were just writing normally I could expect this.

Just makes your tribe look shoddy and poorly organised.

DeletedUser

Its not like the whole world are picking off train left , right and center.

The new tac lol..

If you do a declaration , I expect it to be checked for typos.

If you were just writing normally I could expect this.

Just makes your tribe look shoddy and poorly organised.

LOL, we know as we are an amalgamation of those people fighting Train, but as you are clearly in need of some serious Colonic Irrigation you would have known that I am sure, so does that not make your statement kinda uneducated and for the gramer and typo police to be uneducated is :icon_surprised:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best of luck to 4Play!

If 4Play is involved then it has to be awesome. (pun)

DeletedUser100354

so you joining in with train as-well. maybe prove yourselves better by hitting a better tribe thats been hit less?

DeletedUser

It's not really joining as well since it's the same people who have been hitting train.

DeletedUser

Show your tribal support in the War. Buy a 4Play top...lol

[spoil]
ILove4Play.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Good to see the tribe get off the ground so quickly, nice little powerhouse sitting in the south-east now, not gonna offer you guys luck as you don't need it. It's gonna take more than luck for train to make it out of this alive, nothing short of divine intervention.

DeletedUser41903

lol, for real.

Its just me and this was a joke to even make.

But good luck and hopefully you all can rim one player in train b/c it has taken so many tries at it so far.:icon_rolleyes:

But delete this b/c the train has been bet for a long time. The only thing running is me and tw so lets see how many it takes to rim one player I guess. You mass recruited the whole area over this way so it should be fast and easy I hope?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser41903

lol, I am only one account.

Be for real anyone I attack will get stacked, so I will play until I am rimed.

Good luck and it was fun.