A full history of world 37

lxzeroxl

tnx for checking this world zero..:icon_redface: how's 41?

Hehe, yeh kinda miss the old buddys over here. :icon_confused:

W41 is ok i guess, stoped trying there a long time ago due to being banned all the time. :icon_rolleyes:

On uk3 now too. :icon_cool:

On topic:

Hey smexy Zmajj! <3 Just tryed your way of opening them in tabs and scrolling through! Tis win *nods*

DeletedUser

Hey smexy Zmajj! <3 Just tryed your way of opening them in tabs and scrolling through! Tis win *nods*

Glad i could help :icon_cool:

who's that insane to bother making .gif(looking at darkrence, Druss... :p), old school way ftw! :lol:

DeletedUser

Animated would be beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

lxzeroxl

I could animate one. From memory i made one of chess's growth a while back.

DeletedUser

Thought I should bring this back to people's attention :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Never saw this thread before. But the animated map on the first page was cool. :D

DeletedUser

I could make a flash movie for you all, if I can be bothered. Showing the growth of the world and all the good tribes (and Powers :p)

zakipoo

ok, test run files big, 170ish files need editing.. but heres the dry run.
if anything watch the rim wave.. takes about 3 min to watch.
again. test run. no edits, no key.

[spoil]
37history.gif
[/spoil]

ohh man thats awesome uc an see the rim wave AND villages going barb at the same time LOL

zakipoo

this is too awesome,.. may i ask how do u guys do this? if its hard for me to do, then can you guys make one for W32, if possible,.. yes its a request lol

zakipoo

was asking what kind of program did he used to be able to save ALL of the maps into one .gif,.. i have a program that can only hold about 20-25 at a time,..

zakipoo

i wanted to be able to add in every maps stacked up in one .gif,... hmmm im still searching for the programs

DeletedUser

i wanted to be able to add in every maps stacked up in one .gif,... hmmm im still searching for the programs

Lol, don't bother doing that. Just makes things annoying if you want to seperate them.